• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eriksen and Rose. If they dont want to play for us. Fair enough, thats their choice, but dont keep picking them.

Train with the reserves and thats it. I would sooner watch one of our U19s play in their place in a dead rubber like this, at least they would be keen to impress

As I’ve been saying about Eriksen since Mourinho arrived. His minds made up. There’s nothing work on, persuade, evolve. It’s finished.

Did you spot KWP hahahahahha literally stood still with his arms held behind his back. fudging idiot! Then again, remember that penalty he gave away v Palace? The guy is brick.

KWP is not at this level but is doing his best, so I’m not unhappy with “Peter Walker”.

Second string defence is utter turd

Lo Celso not good today

Eriksen, well as per usual its like playing with 10 men, has played well for 60 minutes this year, should be embarassed to be picking up his wages every week

As I’ve been saying about Eriksen since Mourinho arrived. His minds made up. There’s nothing work on, persuade, evolve. It’s finished.

Can only presume we play him in case he scores a goal or two to increase the chance of bids in Jan.

Eriksen and Rose. If they dont want to play for us. Fair enough, thats their choice, but dont keep picking them.

Train with the reserves and thats it. I would sooner watch one of our U19s play in their place in a dead rubber like this, at least they would be keen to impress
Eriksen has been decent. There are others that have been utterly brick this half. Dier, Rose, Lo Celso.
If I had to guess which player was planning to leave and not wanting to play, it would be Lo Celso.

Second string defence is utter turd

Lo Celso not good today

Eriksen, well as per usual its like playing with 10 men, has played well for 60 minutes this year, should be embarassed to be picking up his wages every week

I think he has someone do it for him.

It's been a crap game really. We've not turned up and have had to defend for large portions of the game which some of our lads struggle with. When we've had the ball their press has eventually seen us hacking it long.

Sissoko has been a touch out of position at times, but not too bad. GLC hasn't looked great, but when we've got on the ball he's looked quite comfortable and just as good as Eriksen. Moura is part of the problem as he's not a lone striker. Parrott would be worth having on just because it's his natural role and I'll be happy to see Moura stay on on the right.

KWP is getting some stick but he's getting isolated. I'm more worried that physically he's still not at a level to compete with adult's, which he now is.

Eriksen has been decent. There are others that have been utterly brick this half. Dier, Rose, Lo Celso.
If I had to guess which player was planning to leave and not wanting to play, it would be Lo Celso.
Tbf Lo Celso has not played many minutes and is not really used to his teammates. I think he will be an excellent player. Too early to write off.

Back