• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

He's not good enough going forward to make up for it either. Will almost always try to run with the ball towards goal himself. Doesn't seem too aware of where his team mates are and when he should be passing it instead.
To be fair to him it takes all his concentration to try and control the ball. If he looks up for his team mates then his next touch will be a tackle.

Neither Sissoko nor Dier are the solution in defensive midfield.
Dier has provided the answer before, maybe he can again given time to rebuild his match fitness. At least there's a chance.
We have a huge problem in the 4231 because we don't have a decent 2 in the middle.
Because Ndombele and LoCelso need easing in.
Also, Moura is not tracking back.

So it seems obvious to go 4321 to bolster the middle e.g. 3 of Winks Dier Ndombele LoCelso Skipp even Sissoko... whomever we want... but 3 bodies in the middle, which solves so many issues and avoids having the Moura issue too.
Wouldn't that give Alli a somewhat different role? I will continue to think that he could play as one of three midfielders, as the one with the most licence to roam forward until it's been disproved.

However I also thought there were a lot of positives in the first three games under Mourinho, we can build on that. Won't be many games tougher than Manchester United away coming up. If we keep making individual errors and lacking in intensity and consecration in the big games I don't think it matters much how we line up.

Once JM can get the best out of lo celso and Ndombele, he can figure out how to build around our future midfield. Sissoko is definitely better than Dier at the moment, and he's not going to last long there given his age.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Fapatalk

Back