• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christ this is brick. So depressingly obvious. All the debate and flimflam aside, how can it be that Sissoko has become a starter in the middle of the park?

How brick must Ndombele look in training? Is he going to be the biggest waste of money imaginable?

Lo Celsio? Pointless, utterly pointless signing. Hasn’t kicked a ball and it’s almost Christmas.
Ndombele is very good as we know, but not used to the pace of the PL. Lo Celso was signed on deadline day and then was injured for 6 weeks so he is unlikely to be match fit. Otherwise I agree we shouldn’t be starting with Sissoko. Him and Dier should be squad members only.

Dunno, but it’s hardly Mourinho’s strength, is it?

Think it is more that Poch wasn't able to add the right players when needed. I think he'd do best with a DoF feeding him the talent, identifying weaknesses in the team.

Sanchez, Sissoko, Aurier....Moura has been a success.

Free-kick awarded in dangerous position. Then blows before we can take it. Why bother awarding it? Just blow full-time

Unlucky Dele.

But tbh we got what we deserved tonight. Nothing. Not that United were much better

Good effort, if only he got a better bounce on the ball.

Still - it would've been an unfair reflection of the game if we came away with a draw.

That's really really poor. We weren't very good at all. We made a bad team look good.

Two goals conceded. A lot of agricultural football with long balls in straight lines at times.

Very very disappointed. A lot for Mourinho to do.

Not good enough that was dire . On José that . Poor line up . Winks and Sissoko is a joke of a midfield pairing.

Sissoko brain fart. He may have had bright spells under Poch but he’s brick pure footballing garbage

Could not watch it on my fire stick!
Every other stream was fine but ours was dead?

Last edited:
Back