• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

On 220k a week apparently which is why the likes of Eriksen are miffed.
Strange if true.

Players complain we only sign players who you have to google.

Players like Eriksen reject £200k contract offers themselves.

We then sign players you don’t have to google - and pay them £200k (which is the going rate for top players you don’t have to google)

Players like Eriksen get upset we sign £200k players.

Hmmmmmm....

I agree, Poch needs to get a bit more SAF about this brick. Same with Lo Celso, and frankly, given Kane's awful performance at the weekend, time to remind him that his club needs him!
Absolutely. Every other top club (although I'm not sure we're in that group any more) uses the international break to condition and rest their players.

Some things are out of our control when competing against the rest of the top clubs. Some things are entirely within our control, and to not control them is unforgivably stupid.

What will his role be in Mourinho’s Tottenham? Really like his style of play but does he have a future here? Or will he fall victim to the change in management?

What will his role be in Mourinho’s Tottenham? Really like his style of play but does he have a future here? Or will he fall victim to the change in management?

Winks and Dier stayed very close to each other yesterday. That won't suit him. I think he'll be battling Dele for the #10 position unless we switch to a three man midfield.

Crazy talk lol. He'll displace Winks once he's fit.

Winks was our deepest positioned midfielder yesterday. N'Dombele has a lovely range of passing but you are taking a lot from his game if he can't get forward.

I could see him in the Lampard role in Mourinho's first Chelsea side

But if Dele finds consistent form at near the level that he performed yesterday, then Ndombele won’t be in the team. Also I know this isn’t his thread but the same questions need to be asked about Lo Celso. We are likely to complete his signing on a permanent basis in future and yet, I can’t see how he gets in Mourinho’s team either.
Either Mourinho will be rotating the squad, or we have a couple of expensive players who will struggle for game time.

But if Dele finds consistent form at near the level that he performed yesterday, then Ndombele won’t be in the team. Also I know this isn’t his thread but the same questions need to be asked about Lo Celso. We are likely to complete his signing on a permanent basis in future and yet, I can’t see how he gets in Mourinho’s team either.
Either Mourinho will be rotating the squad, or we have a couple of expensive players who will struggle for game time.

I can see Lo Celso playing as the tucked in wide player.

I always thought the best player at Mourinho best team was Essien. And that's the player NDombele has always reminded me of.
I've not seen enough to be sure, but wouldn't you say Tanguy's eye for a pass and ability to execute it is greater than Essien's?

Back