• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eriksen and Alli were poor. Alli redeemed it with the goal.

It was always going to be a hard-fought low quality game. It was all about the result. We were a couple of minutes from getting that result.

Absolutely stank the place out again.

I just can’t back Poch while he continues to play Eriksen, despite the fact he’s an absolute passenger. It has to be affecting morale across the team.

He doesn’t want to be there. He’s playing utter brick. Yet he gets 90 minutes a week nailed on.

absolute clamery. Of the highest order.
i agree mate, Poch deserves to be sacked for picking Eriksen, its embarassing

I think this is 90% of our problem atm - no other player could be that bad week in / out and still get selected.

Absolute gash, and today he played in the most important position in our formation.

He just has to be dropped for the next match. Lo Celso is fit, just fudging get him in. If he's not 100%, then get Jack Roles or someone to play for him. Eriksen on this form isn't worth much more than fudging Gregorz Rasiak.

+1 Against Liverpool he was basically a cone.
It is possible to get stopped by a cone though.

Also a cone is incapable of conceding possession just once (bar 30 times)

So upon quick reflection, I’m picking the cone every single time.

(Poch is doing the same, but holding the cone back for 6 years while he integrates it)

We'll be in a European tournament next Jan, I think Levy might give Poch until then (it's going to be grim watching until then) and then bring a new manager in to have a crack at the FA and CL/EL. That's about the only way I can see this season being interesting. 2021 should be a much better year.

My take on the game...

1. Eriksen couldn't trap a bag of cement today. Regardless of whether he's trying or not, he's so off form it's unreal.

2. Son deserved a yellow but that was never a red card. Of course the FA will protect their own so we've got absolutely no chance of it being rescinded.

3. The ball hit Alli's arm but he was being forced into an unnatural position by 13 stone of Premier League footballer on his shoulder. Perhaps we got away with it but honestly, it's a stupid interpretation.

4. How did Son not get a penalty? It was a bit theatrical but there was contact, twice, enough to drag him down.

5. At least Lo Celso got some time and Sessegnon is fit. And Alli got a goal. Positives.

6. We were terrible. Looked afraid of the ball.

I feel like crying though. What's happened to Spurs?

Serious question: Could we be playing Eriksen purely in the hope of getting £ for him in January?

How many times this season have we seen Toby miss a header under the ball. It happened again before their goal. He can't seem to leap anymore.

When we broke I had visions of Sessegnon bursting through to win it, but of all people Dele slowed it all down and played for the draw
Of all people? Hahaha I knew Dele would slow it all down it's what he does.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

What I don't get is - Poch is complaining in the pressers about the harmony in the squad being unsettled, due to uncertainties over player contracts - then why the fudge do you even include those players in your squad? They're clearly not signing a new contract. Just fudging consign them to the youth team - fudge them - and play players that want to play for the mighty Tottenham Hotspur. If playing for Tottenham Hotspur isn't motivation enough, then clearly, you shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch playing for us.

Back