• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

He is clearly unfit and over weight.

Which presents a hugely exciting prospect when you consider how well he is doing now - what happens when he is a lean mean machine and settled in?!

His passing is at times incredible. His ability to get out of tight spots Dembele-esque. Im a huge fan already.
I'm ready to crown him as our best player already [emoji28]

He's already by far the best CM we have and arguably the best since Modric (yes I said it)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

He was excellent offensively in the first half, besides those 2 clear chances he made he also made a number of really quick incisive passes forward. He is definitely what we've been missing in the heart of CM. We just now need to find the best system for the midfield. Whether that means dropping the Winks/Sissoko experiment I can't say but Ndombele with paired with genuine defensive quality would be quite a thing to be excited about.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
I think a lot of Winks Sissoko game time has been out of necessity.

I can see Le Celso and NDom being the perfect pair for the side points of a diamond. We just don't have the other players DCM and FBs to make it work. Plus personally I don't like it as a system.

He could pair with another DCM (Dier) but would be get the attacking output out if him?

I can see Le Celso and NDom being the perfect pair for the side points of a diamond. We just don't have the other players DCM and FBs to make it work. Plus personally I don't like it as a system.

He could pair with another DCM (Dier) but would be get the attacking output out if him?
We got it out of Dembele.

Games against lesser oppo I'd have no problem With 4231 with Dier and Ndom. Or even Winks and Ndom. Against a stronger oppo it will take a little more thought. Over to Poch.

Very impressed with him so far, once he picks up the pace of the game here and gets the fitness he is going to need then we will have a very good player.

Really. Dembeles attacking contribution didn t add up to a great deal.

I think Ndombele has already shown he can deliver a killer pass. I just want to make sure he's in the position to make that pass as much as possible.
Mousa-Dembe%CC%81le%CC%81-Premier-League-2017_2018.png

Deep progressions, xGBuildup and the dribbling suggest a fairly solid attacking input to me. This is precisely what I'd like to see from our deep midfielders.

Really. Dembeles attacking contribution didn t add up to a great deal.

I think Ndombele has already shown he can deliver a killer pass. I just want to make sure he's in the position to make that pass as much as possible.

Agree, i know i am in the minority here but imo Moussa promised so much but delivered very little. Great talent but very often never delivered much end product.

N’Dombele now is the benchmark for our future signings should be set!
We must continue to up the quality, we need more finished articles, not so many promising youngsters.

NDombele is VERY much a promising youngster. Thats the scary thing about him.

He, Lo Celso - they are just our usual MO. Only operating at a higher level than before given our current standing...

NDombele is VERY much a promising youngster. Thats the scary thing about him.

He, Lo Celso - they are just our usual MO. Only operating at a higher level than before given our current standing...

No, Foyth is more the type of example I'm thinking of!
Gazzaniga also is suspect IMHO

we need better

Last edited:
Mousa-Dembe%CC%81le%CC%81-Premier-League-2017_2018.png

Deep progressions, xGBuildup and the dribbling suggest a fairly solid attacking input to me. This is precisely what I'd like to see from our deep midfielders.
But the expected goals assists and even some actual goals are well within the remit of Ndombele.

We saw 2 killer passes last night.

I'm not poo pooing Dembele, he was one of my all time favourite players to watch live. I can see Ndombele as one of the 2 DCM but don't want that to hinder what he can clearly offer. Hence why I think Poch has been looking at the diamond.

But the expected goals assists and even some actual goals are well within the remit of Ndombele.

We saw 2 killer passes last night.

I'm not poo pooing Dembele, he was one of my all time favourite players to watch live. I can see Ndombele as one of the 2 DCM but don't want that to hinder what he can clearly offer. Hence why I think Poch has been looking at the diamond.
N'Dombele has all of that, but I think his rarest skill is in breaking the press. Very few people can do that and have top level passing ability to do something with it afterwards.

We have a lot of players who can create a goal, we have a lot of players that can score a goal from around the box. We only have one press resistant player.

N'Dombele has all of that, but I think his rarest skill is in breaking the press. Very few people can do that and have top level passing ability to do something with it afterwards.

We have a lot of players who can create a goal, we have a lot of players that can score a goal from around the box. We only have one press resistant player.

I don't even count one.

Lo Celso looks like a press resistant midfielder too.

Back