• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eriksen doesn't deserve a start by a long long way, and most certainly not ahead of Lamela.

Could this be Poch giving him enough rope to hang himself? Or is it just more questionable management?

Lamela must be spitting feathers

probably suffering from a mouth ulcer so no spitting for Him;)

Probably wont be a bad thing if The Anal stuff man utd on monday, which should hopefully lead to ogs getting sacked and then them coming for poch.

I'd prefer it if we just got the old-Poch back. We have 6 senior players for the 3 positions behind Kane...I dont get why we're playing a formation which only gets 3 of them in the line-up

We could yet do okay in this game as we are at home to a brick team, particularly if poch gets them all fired up and running around like mad men but as I said we will not consistently get results playing this way, especially away from home.

So CE/Jan/Toby/Rose start again.

Do they not actually have any attitudes and agendas behind the scenes?

Are they not actually the players questioned?

Does he not trust the replacements?

I wonder whether his obssession with this formation stems from some of the top teams in Europe, Barca Man C, Liverpool etc, playing with 3 midfielders? Problem is that WInks, Sissoko and Ndombele dont give the right balance in there together. They all want to be very central and none really support attacks that much

They also play with three attackers though, and width.

I honestly believe this game is massive. Win (and perhaps even draw) and we buy some time. Lose and I really do think Levy will be thinking long and hard.

I honestly believe this game is massive. Win (and perhaps even draw) and we buy some time. Lose and I really do think Levy will be thinking long and hard.

I'm more interested in the performance (with a good result). To persist with this formation the performances have to start justifying it.

I’m sick of watching sky rip us to shreds week after week. If I hear “something’s not quite right” once more I’ll launch the remote

I'd prefer it if we just got the old-Poch back. We have 6 senior players for the 3 positions behind Kane...I dont get why we're playing a formation which only gets 3 of them in the line-up

I have been convinced for over a year its to get Son playing through the middle, and Moura is his backup, certain people are convinced it’s Sissoko but that makes no sense as we started playing this formation against Fulham at Wembley, the second game of last season, then played it in the 3-0 at Man U, we played it on and off the whole first half of last season, Sissoko didn’t get anywhere near the team till mid to late November.

Eriksen doesn't deserve a start by a long long way, and most certainly not ahead of Lamela.

Could this be Poch giving him enough rope to hang himself? Or is it just more questionable management?

Lamela must be spitting feathers

I’m with you on Lamela getting the nod.

However, he’s probably had a conversation with Eriksen who’s assured him of maximum effort today - probably coupled with a good few days in training.

I dont think he’s coming back mate and I get the impression he is not enjoying the job anymore and he likely doesnt care if he gets sacked.

But levy wont sack him even if we are hovering around 7th and 4-6 points of the top 4 for most of the season (which is what will happen if he persists with this team and system) which is why despite me still wanting united to win on monday, if they lose and it leads to ogs getting the sack and them then giving us 32m for poch... well that imo wont be a bad thing for us and we could yet then end third comfortably and maybe cause a shock in the CL.

We have the players after all. We just sadly no longer have a fully connected top manager in control of his senses.

I have been convinced for over a year its to get Son playing through the middle, and Moura is his backup, certain people are convinced it’s Sissoko but that makes no sense as we started playing this formation against Fulham at Wembley, the second game of last season, then played it in the 3-0 at Man U, we played it on and off the whole first half of last season, Sissoko didn’t get anywhere near the team till mid to late November.

Said to a friend on the way today I think he wants Son up there to press. Kane doesn’t seem to be as hot on that as Son. He could still play 4231. Son as the 1 and Kane behind. With 3 CMs at home you should be watertight. Let’s see.

I’m sick of watching sky rip us to shreds week after week. If I hear “something’s not quite right” once more I’ll launch the remote

It just shows how brick Sky and most journos are that it’s taken a fudging year to realise it, anyone with a pair of eyes that ain’t stuck in the sand has known something no quite right for the best part of 12 months.

Yep

Question is why, can't Kane run anymore?

Back