• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

fudge, Dark is excellent! Just four episodes in, but this is clearly a winner. Really, really good.

Thanks to you and everyone who recommended it in this thread. I was put off by the opening scene ages ago but decided to give it another go recently because of what's been written here. It's really top class. The plot is so intricately weaved, so much care and thought has gone into it. It uses time travel better than any show or film I've seen before, adds so much depth and momentum to the plot. The acting is just brilliant. Reminds me of lots of other shows but not one in particular which I think is a sign of quality. Reminds me of Westworld, Carnivale, Twin Peaks and another couple that I've forgotten. It's really brave, intelligent TV.

Thanks to you and everyone who recommended it in this thread. I was put off by the opening scene ages ago but decided to give it another go recently because of what's been written here. It's really top class. The plot is so intricately weaved, so much care and thought has gone into it. It uses time travel better than any show or film I've seen before, adds so much depth and momentum to the plot. The acting is just brilliant. Reminds me of lots of other shows but not one in particular which I think is a sign of quality. Reminds me of Westworld, Carnivale, Twin Peaks and another couple that I've forgotten. It's really brave, intelligent TV.

Yes. I'm a few episodes into season 2 now, and can honestly say this is the best TV show I've seen in years. Original and extremely well executed. A pure joy to watch.

Has When They See Us been discussed in here already? Just finished watching it, really hard to watch based on its content but beautifully crafted.

The real life events remind me of the Guildford Four over here.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Has When They See Us been discussed in here already? Just finished watching it, really hard to watch based on its content but beautifully crafted.

The real life events remind me of the Guildford Four over here.

A little, a few pages back

Excellent in many ways.

Always carries so much more when you know the sh.it actually happened.

A little, a few pages back

Excellent in many ways.

Always carries so much more when you know the sh.it actually happened.

I watched the panel discussion with Oprah afterwards. Despite being exonerated and the damages they received, it’s clear to see how deeply they are still affected by their experience.

Nooooooooo Netflix announce they are cancelling OA....its suppose to run for 5 series,they've cut it after two.....it was batty as brick sometimes but surely it was better than most of the stuff on there,i presume it didn't register much on its core audience of 16-30 year olds...

It may get picked up by other streams hopefully.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-49249644

Last edited:
Started The Boys, and really loving it so far. Even with Urbans terrible accent.

Loved the books, genuinely among my favourites ever, and I can see so far the show doesnt stick too closely with them which is to its credit.

It manages to maintain the same spirit and theme, but do its own thing.

The Boys was excellent.

About to start Dark season 2 and had to watch an explanation of season 1 to make sure I had it all lined up. Really good.

OA cancellation is crazy. I really loved the show.

Interested in how they will pull off season 3 of Dark. The final scene makes it seem like it could possibly become a bit too weird, but the first two seasons were absolutely brilliant, so I don't really expect it'll decend into stranger things mediocre territory.

You seen Money Heist on Netflix, a Spanish show heard good things

No, the missus has watched it already (she binges a lot of tv shows at night while knitting, hehehe). She usually knows what I like and don't like, and just watches the stuff she thinks I'll dislike. And I generally just watch TV shows with her (unless it's football or music related somehow).

Back