• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having read a bit on RAWK and Arsemania, quite a lot of them think the refs generally favour us and most of the incorrect decisions went in our favour today. VAR would probably see us with 10-15 fewer points this season. o_O

Oh, I think yo’use talking about attackers encroaching on THEIR penalties. Then yes, that shroud be a re-take.

Not if both teams do it
It may be the rules but they enforce that they have to look at time wasting, fouk throws and keepers holding the ball

To me if both sides do it, who loses!! Iwobi only got the ball as he cheated too by running in the area

Not if both teams do it
It may be the rules but they enforce that they have to look at time wasting, fouk throws and keepers holding the ball

To me if both sides do it, who loses!! Iwobi only got the ball as he cheated too by running in the area
An Arse player cheat? How dare you. Only we do that!

Went to the match today; first NLD alongside my son and his cousin (plus his dad, my brother in law).

Some thoughts:

- Just so happy they didn't witness a loss (would have been my first NLD seeing us lose live at home, won the last two i watched - Thanks Aubameyang, you bottler:D)

- This Arsenal team are very mediocre in terms of quality of players but Emery's coaching/tactics seemed to have allowed them to make up for it - they were more compact playing us as an away side than they've been for years plus they used the threat on the break well to nullify our attacking verve as well as press us at the right times to force us to hoof it long

- The referee was a complete disgrace! How the fudge some people on other fan forums think WE gained from bias is a complete mystery! I wonder if refs are almost listening to the 'dirty Spurs' hysterical accusations i read on places like RAWK, Shed End etc. Truly shocking anbd very ant-Spurs officiating, how so many free-kicks whent their way they would have to have been bought - maybe they 'did it for Mike Dean'?? He was the same ref in the corresponding game last season as well - and he was a clam then (though not quite as bad)

- I think we are done: There was lots of effort today, but physically and in terms of self-belief the team is spent; nobody shooting, nobody even able to control the ball and pass with any ease. The players have been flogged and like last April they look spent, but unlike then we don't have a short time to 'just hang in there'; sadly, a 'christmas tree formation' of PL finishes under Poch beckons:(

- As well as being spent, we've been worked out now; having nobody in cm able to defend, dictate with strength/confidence has impacted our defensive confidence and our attacking play: as i say, Arsenal (and imo Burnley) forced us to knock it long and Kane/Son were nullified; we have no creativity through the centre of midfield to combat this as well as no midfield strength on the ball. Winks and Alli will help, but not enough for what will need at this stage imo

- Nice to see Aubameyang get some Karma, after he celebrated like a clam in front of our fans in the reverse fixture when he scored his pen!

Oh well, cannot fault the effort but we are seriously lacking.

Regardless, COYS at least we all enjoyed an eventful matchday:)

Went to the match today; first NLD alongside my son and his cousin (plus his dad, my brother in law).

Some thoughts:

- Just so happy they didn't witness a loss (would have been my first NLD seeing us lose live at home, won the last two i watched - Thanks Aubameyang, you bottler:D)

- This Arsenal team are very mediocre in terms of quality of players but Emery's coaching/tactics seemed to have allowed them to make up for it - they were more compact playing us as an away side than they've been for years plus they used the threat on the break well to nullify our attacking verve as well as press us at the right times to force us to hoof it long

- The referee was a complete disgrace! How the fudge some people on other fan forums think WE gained from bias is a complete mystery! I wonder if refs are almost listening to the 'dirty Spurs' hysterical accusations i read on places like RAWK, Shed End etc. Truly shocking anbd very ant-Spurs officiating, how so many free-kicks whent their way they would have to have been bought - maybe they 'did it for Mike Dean'?? He was the same ref in the corresponding game last season as well - and he was a clam then (though not quite as bad)

- I think we are done: There was lots of effort today, but physically and in terms of self-belief the team is spent; nobody shooting, nobody even able to control the ball and pass with any ease. The players have been flogged and like last April they look spent, but unlike then we don't have a short time to 'just hang in there'; sadly, a 'christmas tree formation' of PL finishes under Poch beckons:(

- As well as being spent, we've been worked out now; having nobody in cm able to defend, dictate with strength/confidence has impacted our defensive confidence and our attacking play: as i say, Arsenal (and imo Burnley) forced us to knock it long and Kane/Son were nullified; we have no creativity through the centre of midfield to combat this as well as no midfield strength on the ball. Winks and Alli will help, but not enough for what will need at this stage imo

- Nice to see Aubameyang get some Karma, after he celebrated like a clam in front of our fans in the reverse fixture when he scored his pen!

Oh well, cannot fault the effort but we are seriously lacking.

Regardless, COYS at least we all enjoyed an eventful matchday:)

Putting it out there

Please tell me you didn’t buy a half and half????

Never judge a team on a derby.. im 42, and been to I reckon 30/34 derbies

Their all a mismatch as a fan and never represent reality

Putting it out there

Please tell me you didn’t buy a half and half????

screen-shot-2015-05-20-at-5-45-16-pm-136651-183445.png

Never judge a team on a derby.. im 42, and been to I reckon 30/34 derbies

Their all a mismatch as a fan and never represent reality

Well, i'm the same age, haven't been to anywhere near as many live, but have watched a fair few on the box etc. Poch takes this game very VERY seriously, especially the home ones. I think under him they've been a good barometer of where the team is at the time.
Sadly, we REALLY look done physically, mentally and tactically. It's sad to see tbh, but the spirit is still there and this is testament to Poch

screen-shot-2015-05-20-at-5-45-16-pm-136651-183445.png

Well, i'm the same age, haven't been to anywhere near as many live, but have watched a fair few on the box etc. Poch takes this game very VERY seriously, especially the home ones. I think under him they've been a good barometer of where the team is at the time.
Sadly, we REALLY look done physically, mentally and tactically. It's sad to see tbh, but the spirit is still there and this is testament to Poch

Far too premature to draw that conclusion.

It could also be argued that what you witnessed was down to low confidence and a makeshift team due to injuries.

How many minutes has Wanyama played in the last 18 months? His partner was our squads most inefficient technical player. Danny Rose ended up in midfield for goodness sake.

Lets see how we get on once we have Dier and Winks back, when we ditch the three at the back and have a front four of Dele, Eriksen, Son and Kane.

Back