• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Westfield Stratford City

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Toby Davies
Dier Winks (to show Noble what proper England midfield calibre is)
Lamela Eriksen Moura
Kane

This leaves us in a good position for PSV in the week:

Lloris
Trips Sanchez Toby, Davies
Wanyama Dembele
Son Eriksen Moura/Lamela
Kane

:D

West Ham vs Tottenham Hotspur... rivalries only one side really cares about

Surprisingly hidden behind the 3pm blackout this Saturday is a London derby fuelled by enmity, rancour and deeply-held grievances - if only on one side.
Strictly speaking, West Ham's historic adversaries are Millwall but the gap between them in the football pyramid and a series of very modern episodes have seen them turn their ire on Spurs.

The east London club have also saved their best for this fixture in recent years, puncturing Tottenham title challenges in 2016 and 2017 with vociferously celebrated home victories.
A final day victory in 2006 against a Spurs side ravaged by lasagne-induced food poisoning was another one for West Ham fans to savour, with Martin Jol's team missing out on Champions League qualification.

When Spurs fans look at their fixture list each summer however, their eyes dart to dates with Chelsea and Arsenal, with West Ham viewed as little more than a potential banana skin.

The two clubs also went head-to-head for tenancy of the London Stadium, then known as the Olympic Stadium, with boardroom froideur between Daniel Levy and Davids Gold and Sullivan adding to the tension.
There were allegations dirty tricks with three men, one of whom worked for a company hired by Tottenham, fined for spying on West Ham’s bid for the ground - although Spurs insisted they knew nothing of his behaviour.

Then came West Ham's attempt to take Emmanuel Adebayor on loan from Spurs in January 2015, with negotiations strung out until deadline day before Levy pulled the plug.
Levy was prepared to subsidise a significant proportion of Adebayor's wages should he join Queens Park Rangers or Crystal Palace, but refused to do the same for West Ham.
Adebayor would only make two more appearances for Spurs, but Levy was happy to take a £1 million hit to get one over on Gold and Sullivan.
As he was inclined to do until recently, Gold logged on to Twitter to publicise his disappointment and reminded West Ham fans to 'stay strong'.

West Ham fans have not forgotten, although you sense Spurs have long since moved on.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-one-side-really-cares/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

@milo i am as happy as you seem to be to share such an abomination of an avatar...however, i would think it polite to let me change it now...after all we have won a game since Barca eh...

I suspect:

Lloris
Trippier - Sanchez - Alderwiereld - Davies

Sissoko - Winks - Dier

Lamela - Kane - Moura

Saving Dembele and Eriksen for the second half and midweek.

Strangely i fear a 3-1 loss....:(

Please, make me VERY wrong Spurs...PLEASE

I would go for:

Lloris

Tripps Toby Sanchez Rose

Dier Dembele

Son Lamela Moura

Kane

4-1 win. Kane hat trick and Lamela.

Back