• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I was listening to some clueless commentator saying how we are going to suffer from no signings. My thought turned to this beast that has come out the ground at White Hart Lane. At a cost of 1 billion quid, it's a Premier league transfer record, that'll lift our club more than any player ever could.

would love tickets for the Munich game, not sure when the details are being released for that.

Doesn’t it concern you that NO details of any game being held at WHL have been released yet we have a game there in 2 weeks time for 20000 and one the week after for 40000

I work in property and construction and for me that doesn’t stack up as a confidence thing in the build.

Doesn’t it concern you that NO details of any game being held at WHL have been released yet we have a game there in 2 weeks time for 20000 and one the week after for 40000

I work in property and construction and for me that doesn’t stack up as a confidence thing in the build.

Im expecting the Liverpool game to be moved tbh

I think it will go ahead. There will be vast areas not ready outside (the experience, certain other buildings) but everything else inside will be ready to go. There could be some cosmetic stuff waiting to go, but with regards to construction areas still up and being worked on, how many grounds have you been to in your life where there;'s been an upgrade/construction going on whilst the stadium is open? They have to have it ready for then and I think they will...

Problem is health and safety they will need to get everything ok'd by the pencil pushers to avoid making an American style litigation case

I think it will go ahead. There will be vast areas not ready outside (the experience, certain other buildings) but everything else inside will be ready to go. There could be some cosmetic stuff waiting to go, but with regards to construction areas still up and being worked on, how many grounds have you been to in your life where there;'s been an upgrade/construction going on whilst the stadium is open? They have to have it ready for then and I think they will...

Actually that's a good point. I remember when the west stand was going up, you could clearly see the high road from The Shelf!

My issue is more that the first test event is in 2 weeks and they haven't done anything about ticketing yet, same for the Liverpool game

Seems like the general perception is that we’ve somewhat failed if we have to move the Liverpool match. It’s not even 18 months since WHL was demolished, to have the stadium ready by now would be simply incredible. We’ll be in there for a 100~ years, waiting one more match to get it right doesn’t bother me at all.

Back