• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Yep got in early, though not quite early enough for the seat I'd earmarked and first selected:eek::mad: but still in 207. Ok it's a little lower than I would have liked but £995 and safe standing (when/if it comes) is a bit of a result as far as I'm concerned:D

Very productive morning off work:)

Well done! I’d like to be in that safe standing area but a) I’m in phase 7 so availability is pretty unlikely and b) I’ll be buying for a junior as well and that area will not have concessions. I understand why, but at the same time not all juniors are young, sensitive 5, 6, 7 year olds. Mine is 14 and already taller than me (so rail seating sight lines not an issue) and will probably be a ‘Young Adult’ category by the time safe standing is allowed (if ever). Yet we will probably never have a chance to move there. Or the adjacent SE corner.
I’ve stopped looking at the availability for now and won’t until nearer my phase date. I just hope there is still a reasonable selection left when that time comes around.

Well done! I’d like to be in that safe standing area but a) I’m in phase 7 so availability is pretty unlikely and b) I’ll be buying for a junior as well and that area will not have concessions. I understand why, but at the same time not all juniors are young, sensitive 5, 6, 7 year olds. Mine is 14 and already taller than me (so rail seating sight lines not an issue) and will probably be a ‘Young Adult’ category by the time safe standing is allowed (if ever). Yet we will probably never have a chance to move there. Or the adjacent SE corner.
I’ve stopped looking at the availability for now and won’t until nearer my phase date. I just hope there is still a reasonable selection left when that time comes around.

I feel your pain! As regards looking at what's available, again, a whole world of pain, as you slowly watch your preferred options get snaffled up. The elongated phases just exacerbate the situation, no need!

Good luck anyway;)

Me & My mate had to go to £1200 despite being adamant we wouldn't pay over £1k. I really couldn't face lugging an oxygen tank up to row 70 of the South Stand! If it has been just be buying on my own i would have been tempted to go close to the away fans in the North stand where there are plenty of good £1k seats still available.

Me & My mate had to go to £1200 despite being adamant we wouldn't pay over £1k. I really couldn't face lugging an oxygen tank up to row 70 of the South Stand! If it has been just be buying on my own i would have been tempted to go close to the away fans in the North stand where there are plenty of good £1k seats still available.

Thought about that myself but figured I'd spend the whole of next season looking at what I could/should've had. That said I think we'll miss the bants involved with having the away fans close. We could always emulate the spammers and fight amongst ourselves I s'pose.

Thought about that myself but figured I'd spend the whole of next season looking at what I could/should've had. That said I think we'll miss the bants involved with having the away fans close. We could always emulate the spammers and fight amongst ourselves I s'pose.

Just start a chant that incorporates "winning mentality", "practising corners" and "Sissoko" and stand back.

Managed to get mine in S209. Its row 4 but like the idea of it being earmarked for safe-standing. I was quite surprised that there were still seats available in the lower section of the stand, am I missing something? (Bar not being in the thick of the action).

Also, what do you think are the chances that ST’s might go to members? Two of my mates are outside the phases.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

A 100 % renewal rate is unrealistic, so there will be a few tickets left for people still on the waiting list. But they will of course have a limited choice of seats / price brackets. How far up the waiting list they have to be remains to be seen, as I expect quite a few will be priced out at that point.

Managed to get mine in S209. Its row 4 but like the idea of it being earmarked for safe-standing. I was quite surprised that there were still seats available in the lower section of the stand, am I missing something? (Bar not being in the thick of the action).

Also, what do you think are the chances that ST’s might go to members? Two of my mates are outside the phases.

Good to 'see' you @AuroRaman Hope all is well.

I think a lot of people prefer to be a bit further back to get a better view/perspective of the play. Personally I've always liked being quite close to the front and close to the players (although I have enjoyed the different perspective from near the front of the upper tier this season) - but because of the camber and the distorted distance view, be prepared to feel stupid when the ball is at the other end of the pitch and you shout "penalty", only to find out the incident was at least 5 yards outside the box!

As for going to members, I think some will, but probably the more expensive ones. The club also have to offer a certain amount to residents of Haringey and Enfield who have registered an interest. I'm not sure at what stage they come into the reckoning.

Good to 'see' you @AuroRaman Hope all is well.

I think a lot of people prefer to be a bit further back to get a better view/perspective of the play. Personally I've always liked being quite close to the front and close to the players (although I have enjoyed the different perspective from near the front of the upper tier this season) - but because of the camber and the distorted distance view, be prepared to feel stupid when the ball is at the other end of the pitch and you shout "penalty", only to find out the incident was at least 5 yards outside the box!

As for going to members, I think some will, but probably the more expensive ones. The club also have to offer a certain amount to residents of Haringey and Enfield who have registered an interest. I'm not sure at what stage they come into the reckoning.

I’m in 211 row 7 and would have preferred to have been a little further back but by phase 4 was hard to get a pair of tickets and was also hoping another mate could get close by in phase 5. When I got my ST at WHL I was just glad of a seat anywhere, started shelf side top corner but managed to move and get one the following season in the lower section row 22, which due to habit now feels like my optimum view! I wonder how much season on season change opportunity there will be at new WHL as we have no idea how each stand and view will compare?

I wonder how much season on season change opportunity there will be at new WHL as we have no idea how each stand and view will compare?
I reckon for singles and two's there will be some opportunity, for a group of 10 like I'm in no chance we're where we are for good now

Club said that there are currently 39750 season ticket holders but this number will be extended to 42000. In theory 5000 haringey and Enfield residents were prioritized to be offered but in reality I think that number will be below 500. Therefore anyone listed 1-2000 on season ticket waiting list will almost certainly be offered one and if there is the usual churn of about 1000 will prob go down to 3000 I reckon.

Not much so far.
I was going over the seating plans yesterday and I reckon there were about 250 of the 1882s already sold.

At least you can make friends at half time by drinking in the private bar I guess. Think I’d prefer to be amongst all the other fans at half time though. Then again let’s see if they use the same workers that they had at old WHL. How many people do you think they will have working at the 65 yard bar?o_O

At least you can make friends at half time by drinking in the private bar I guess. Think I’d prefer to be amongst all the other fans at half time though. Then again let’s see if they use the same workers that they had at old WHL. How many people do you think they will have working at the 65 yard bar?o_O
Dont they have those fastbpre pour pumps though, if they do at least you won’t be waiting ages for some cba pleb to pour your beer

My nephew and I were looking at that the availability yesterday as I wanted to get his input as well, seeing as what we get now are likely to be our seats for many years to come.
It's clear there'll be nothing left in the south stand by phase 7. There's little now apart from right up at the top, which neither of us really fancy anyway.
So North Stand it is. Hopefully 112 but I doubt there'll be much left in the lower tier by the time the phase 6 buyers have finished.

My nephew and I were looking at that the availability yesterday as I wanted to get his input as well, seeing as what we get now are likely to be our seats for many years to come.
It's clear there'll be nothing left in the south stand by phase 7. There's little now apart from right up at the top, which neither of us really fancy anyway.
So North Stand it is. Hopefully 112 but I doubt there'll be much left in the lower tier by the time the phase 6 buyers have finished.
There seems to be 2 together left row 16 behind the goal. They’ll be snapped up but yes there’s loads high up row 50 and above but that seems to far away.

There seems to be 2 together left row 16 behind the goal. They’ll be snapped up but yes there’s loads high up row 50 and above but that seems to far away.

Those two are gone. They show on the Interactive Map, but not on the live buy-your-ticket seat plan.
Plus I need to get the junior discount, so the safe standing areas would not be possible, even if seats were available.

I'm also starting to get a bit nervous about if we end up surrounded by moany people! I'm hoping that by going near the away fans (the block immediately adjacent not being available for STs) there's a good chance of getting some good support around us. It's a bit scary to think the seats we buy now will probably be the seats we sit in for years to come.

Back