• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watched Twin Peaks in its entirety, starting last weekend. The first two seasons held up pretty well, but the mistakes that were made are pretty obvious. Once the killer was revealed the show died and towards the end it got too Lynch. The movie weren't as good as I remembered it, but it could be pretty good if they added some of the deleted stuff.

The third season... I deeply regret watching it. Had nothing to do with the original series and it's rubbish. Even as an art film it would be rubbish. The acting is terrible, long pauses between lines and everyone staring blankly at each other because they don't know the script, but that is all down to David Lynch.

Anyone watching Mum on bbc 2,excellent comedy on its second seies with a third being done in the Summer,very dry comedy excellent characters especially the grandparents...watch it before it gets commentated by all media darlings and they start picking bones out it and ruining its style.

Another excellent comedy is called Loudermilk on Amazon Prime about ex-alcoholic music journalist who sets up an AA group in a church hall. Set in America.... very good too.

Anyone watching Mum on bbc 2,excellent comedy on its second seies with a third being done in the Summer,very dry comedy excellent characters especially the grandparents...watch it before it gets commentated by all media darlings and they start picking bones out it and ruining its style.

Another excellent comedy is called Loudermilk on Amazon Prime about ex-alcoholic music journalist who sets up an AA group in a church hall. Set in America.... very good too.
Loudermilk was very good.

I started watching season 7 or 8 or whatever of Walking Dead with the better half awhile back. Thought it was a bit brick. So I decided to go back to Season 1 and try from the beginning. It's way better. But still got plenty of annoyances.

I gave up up around season three. Was getting very repetitive and boring.
its pretty poor until it isn't they have about 3 episodes a season that are good. What got me is when someone should have been a goner but because he was a main character he survived - in a post GOT world you cant get away with that brick and be considered good tv.

* that is not a spoiler as it could have been in any episode it was just one obvious example when I decided to chuck it in.

yeah that's the kind of thing i have against it already. apart from running out of ideas, and repetition...
stuff like "Oh look, a guy you've never seen before is in this posse, he's the one who's going to be eaten" and the whole "Don't waste a single bullet! Unless we're shooting at humans, then fudging knock yerself out". Speaking of which - every single time it's a head shot on a zombie, but as soon as it's people, they're worse than storm troopers. And don't give me that guff about the walking dead being easier to hit - it's still not proportional.

Back