• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

they have started Sakho just left and I think he was the main concern, as I understand it this conversation was with a scout for criteria for new signings.

Sullivan is the de facto DoF at West Ham, there is no way this "no more Africans" didn't get the sign off from him but just didn't expect this dude to be so blatant about his language rather than using euphemisms. Will be interesting to see if he falls on his sword or if he takes the owners down with him.

No chance the owners get implicated ... they sack the individual and give him a payoff.

I had a quick look on KUMB earlier this morning. In fairness the general consensus was that it was racism and therefore wholly unacceptable (although there was one poster trying to build a defence - just "clumsy" wording!).
But the feeling was that the timing was very suspicious and that no one would be surprised if the story hadn't been leaked by the club in order to detract from their less than stellar transfer window.
Highlighting racism within your organisation seems pretty extreme as a diversionary tactic but with that lot, who knows.

I'm sure the Dildo Brothers offer the same training across all their companies, wouldn't want any of their employees to behave in a sexi st manner or offend women.

I liked the bit where he thinks Africa's a country, like Russia or Italy.

Fantastic isn't it? I mean, there's nothing here which is an immense surprise, but it is still a shock to see said-obvious unveiled in all it's filthy, rotten, ignorant racist clam glory for few members of the public left who did not know how it is over there...

Like how they're blaming African players for their predicament. Surely the English contingent have had a role to play? Hart, Carroll, Antonio (the list goes on) have all been massive let downs.

Leicester rejected Islam Slimani transfer approach from West Ham — because Karren Brady had annoyed them
Foxes are understood to still be angry about comments in her newspaper column relating to Claudio Ranieri's sacking

West Ham blew the chance to sign striker Islam Slimani because Leicester refused to do business with Karren Brady.

The London club's vice-chair is understood to have annoyed Foxes supremo Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

He was still seething over comments made by Baroness Brady in a weekly newspaper column about his dismissal of coach Claudio Ranieri last year.

West Ham are understood to have apologised previously for any offence caused, but Leicester remained unmoved.

This week, in an attempt to clinch a beat-the-deadline deal, a West ham boss called to ask if they could sign Slimani.

Leicester categorically refused, and cited Brady's previous comments and the 29-year-old went on to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine on loan for the rest of season.

Brady had written in her column: “A fellow Premier League director reports that last night he bumped into the Leicester chairman at London’s most-expensive wine shop.

“The Leicester owner told him they’d sacked Claudio Ranieri.

“He then casually settled his bill for wine and champagne. Since the sum was close to £500,000 I guess the compensation to his old manager is pocket change.

“At least the owner can drown his sorrows in style!”

Slimani was unveiled by Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Thursday, and said: “It’s true there were a lot of clubs that were interested in me, but knowing the power of the fans and crowd here and how great they are, and also speaking to the manager, it gave me the confidence to know that this was the right place.

“Rafa Benitez is a big coach with a big reputation, so him calling and him being here had a big effect on my choice.”

Leicester rejected Islam Slimani transfer approach from West Ham — because Karren Brady had annoyed them
Foxes are understood to still be angry about comments in her newspaper column relating to Claudio Ranieri's sacking

West Ham blew the chance to sign striker Islam Slimani because Leicester refused to do business with Karren Brady.

The London club's vice-chair is understood to have annoyed Foxes supremo Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

He was still seething over comments made by Baroness Brady in a weekly newspaper column about his dismissal of coach Claudio Ranieri last year.

West Ham are understood to have apologised previously for any offence caused, but Leicester remained unmoved.

This week, in an attempt to clinch a beat-the-deadline deal, a West ham boss called to ask if they could sign Slimani.

Leicester categorically refused, and cited Brady's previous comments and the 29-year-old went on to join Saudi Sportswashing Machine on loan for the rest of season.

Brady had written in her column: “A fellow Premier League director reports that last night he bumped into the Leicester chairman at London’s most-expensive wine shop.

“The Leicester owner told him they’d sacked Claudio Ranieri.

“He then casually settled his bill for wine and champagne. Since the sum was close to £500,000 I guess the compensation to his old manager is pocket change.

“At least the owner can drown his sorrows in style!”

Slimani was unveiled by Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Thursday, and said: “It’s true there were a lot of clubs that were interested in me, but knowing the power of the fans and crowd here and how great they are, and also speaking to the manager, it gave me the confidence to know that this was the right place.

“Rafa Benitez is a big coach with a big reputation, so him calling and him being here had a big effect on my choice.”

Sounds like Brady's version of a mate of mine saw this bloke in a pub story.

Back