• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yannick Carrasco

Looking at their team tonight, Carrasco is on the bench and Saul is playing left back

So Reggie moving to them seems very obvious and perhaps Carrasco isn't indispensible?

Loan for loan. Could be a worrisome omen, though.

Is Carrasco Spanish for the Portuguese term 'Churrasco'? Often refers to tender and tasty slow-roasted chicken.

He isn’t, and they need money asap

We heard the same about inter. Atleti signed new sponsorship deals in the last couple of months and also the cvc deal selling off some of their future tv rights. So might not be as bad as some reports make out.

We heard the same about inter. Atleti signed new sponsorship deals in the last couple of months and also the cvc deal selling off some of their future tv rights. So might not be as bad as some reports make out.
They still couldn’t register a player and are keeping Griezzman as sub to avoid paying Barca mine6 after a certain number of starts
Their wage bill is huge

They still couldn’t register a player and are keeping Griezzman as sub to avoid paying Barca mine6 after a certain number of starts
Their wage bill is huge

Wasn't that was griezman they hadn't registered? But they did in the end. They don't want to play him because if he plays a certain amount of minutes, in 50% of their games or something. They have to give barca €50m. The board don't want him. Simeone does. So for the time being they're bringing him on in the 62nd minute or something stupid.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/atl...eir-player-registrations-for-la-liga-35610776

Last edited:
Wasn't that was griezman they hadn't registered? But they did in the end. They don't want to play him because if he plays a certain amount of minutes, in 50% of their games or something. They have to give barca €50m. The board don't want him. Simeone does. So for the time being they're bringing him on in the 62nd minute or something stupid.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/atl...eir-player-registrations-for-la-liga-35610776
It was WItzel they couldn’t register

Where there's smoke there's fire. I feel sure that if Conte wants him we would pay the release clause. This is not the moment to be fudging with what Conte wants, thus I really do feel that whoever it is Conte wants, if within any reasonable reach, he will get.

Where there's smoke there's fire. I feel sure that if Conte wants him we would pay the release clause. This is not the moment to be fudging with what Conte wants, thus I really do feel that whoever it is Conte wants, if within any reasonable reach, he will get.

Where there's smoke there's fire? Couldn't that have been said for paqueta or a hundred other players we've been linked with this window? Think with transfer rumours there's often smoke without fire.

We might be looking at him as cover for son and lwb. Richarlison can cover the front 3. Moura cover for kulu and rwb.

Seems a bit of a square peg situation. It's pretty much the position in our squad there's least argument for adding a player in. Pre Perisic and Richarlison perhaps, but our left side is pretty locked down and amply covered now.

Seems a bit of a square peg situation. It's pretty much the position in our squad there's least argument for adding a player in. Pre Perisic and Richarlison perhaps, but our left side is pretty locked down and amply covered now.

Yet gil was on the bench the first couple of games. Conte has said if he leaves he has to be replaced. Looks like he's off to valencia, gatuso said they are just waiting for us to get a replacement and it will go through.

Yet gil was on the bench the first couple of games. Conte has said if he leaves he has to be replaced. Looks like he's off to valencia, gatuso said they are just waiting for us to get a replacement and it will go through.

£60m on a third choice LW/second choice LB though. It's hardly the fee for a body to fill a gap for a year while Gil bulks up. Why not just give Ross Barkley a 12 month deal? (apart from he's brick and we don't use ACMs, of course)

£60m on a third choice LW/second choice LB though. It's hardly the fee for a body to fill a gap for a year while Gil bulks up. Why not just give Ross Barkley a 12 month deal? (apart from he's brick and we don't use ACMs, of course)

It's euros so £51m. That is the release clause not any bid we have made. We don't even know if we have made a bid, spanish press saying we're not in negotiations.
But at the moment we only have richarlison and moura as cover for the front 3. If we want to bring off/leave out son and kane we can't. So it is possible we are looking for someone that can play either striker or lwf.

He's played twice for them in la liga. Including the full 90 today.
Yep, but they could t register him without doing various “fixes”. And they are playing him CB. Listen to the totally football show pod from last Friday where they talk about itb

Their skint
They had issues registering Axle wItzel and their squad needs investment. It’s really unbalanced and they need to shift some players
I like Angel Correa a lot. He's not for sale and would be expensive but that's the calibre of ACM/SS that would suit us.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back