• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Panini Sticker Album

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Over 700 stickers costing over £600 to complete the album

80p a packet of stickers

Wowzers thats a lot of cash, I loved as a kid doin these

no question its a large price increase, last World Cup it was 50p a pack, but, feasibly you could complete for a lot less and a large part of the fun is swapping stickers anyway

Over 700 stickers costing over £600 to complete the album

80p a packet of stickers

Wowzers thats a lot of cash, I loved as a kid doin these

wow, thats f ridiculous if true!

even with swaps, the cost for completion will still have to work out to around £600 on average.

I loved the Panini sticker books as a kid. But £600 to complete a book?! That's just fudging mental. Back in the day there was a way to send in all your duplicate stickers and trade them in to complete the book, as far as I can remember. I had the 90/91 season, and got like three Gazzas (he was the one to get back then) - sold one of them to an older neighbour for £10 and bought candy for all the cash (was a lot back then) - happiest day of my life, hahaha.

I loved the Panini sticker books as a kid. But £600 to complete a book?! That's just fudging mental. Back in the day there was a way to send in all your duplicate stickers and trade them in to complete the book, as far as I can remember. I had the 90/91 season, and got like three Gazzas (he was the one to get back then) - sold one of them to an older neighbour for £10 and bought candy for all the cash (was a lot back then) - happiest day of my life, hahaha.

All that sugar ... must have been buzzing

Panini sell specific individual stickers for 22p each for the completionists.

its about £110 to complete should you get every sticker without swaps.Some cheap offers on ebay for packets from germany.Can be around 60p a packet.
I usually buy 200 packets sell the duplicates on ebay and then can't be bothered to order the 50 or 60 stickers to complete the album.
I remember when it was 5p for 6 sticker for football 78.

Back