• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why we will win on Sunday

The vile and repulsive Spurdog is indeed correct regarding the vicious attack on Stephen Hunts knee by Chec. If he had of headbutted my knee in such a disgusting manner he would have needed a new skull rather than an idiotic head covering. Strangely enough I had a premonition the other night under the light of a full moon that the stitching on the cursed helmet of Chec came undone on the Wembley pitch with some very messy consequences.:p

So I declare fellow followers of the one true Hotspurs that we will beat the crap out of the Chelski Russians at Wembley tomorrow evening. Good will triumph over evil. GHod is good and we will beat Liverpool in the final!8)

I read the op's post earlier today and for whatever reason everything has been bliss since, so yeah cheer and COYS! by the way is it deemed bad OMT juju for someone with single digit post count to post in the OMT?

And there you have it. Omens, premonitions and predictions galore. The stench of victory I detect in the sweaty Wembley air.

Best UMT ever. We're gonna need as many match threads as possible to beat the Fascists, maybe johnkent could start 15 more threads to help us?

I'm actually very excited. On paper we look frail at the back, but I think we're going to win an ugly game in savage fashion...

Back