• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why isn’t the transfer thread open all year?

Craig_J

Eidur Gudjohnsen
Genuine question?

Asked before it’s deleted.

If you read this and the threads disappeared next time you check - then know that I have been silenced by higher powers with a vested interest in preventing transfer gossip - and am likely no longer alive!

Genuine question?

Asked before it’s deleted.

If you read this and the threads disappeared next time you check - then know that I have been silenced by higher powers with a vested interest in preventing transfer gossip - and am likely no longer alive!
[Nurse Ratched slides the glass panel across the front of the Nurse's Station, shutting out his protest.]

d8c.gif

Has to be said though why do we all just passively accept that the transfer subsection is locked outside the transfer windows themselves?

We’re not subject to UEFA, FIFA or premier league rule so why can’t we as a forum discuss rumours outside these confines?

Transfer gossip is for life. Not just for summer and for Christmas!

Free the gossip! I want to see threads on Bonucci!

Has to be said though why do we all just passively accept that the transfer subsection is locked outside the transfer windows themselves?

We’re not subject to UEFA, FIFA or premier league rule so why can’t we as a forum discuss rumours outside these confines?

I just framed it as a "I wonder what Fabio is planning for the winter transfer window" in the Paratici thread and just about got away with it.

It does seem higher brow to pontificate on the movement of our Dof + brand new shiny scouts rather than going feral over the most tenuous rumours of the day but I get your point.

I'm sure nobody would care if you created a transfer rumours thread.... It's not like the ban stick is wielded here as it is on the other odious sites like SpursCommunity where laughing at ITKs is a hangable offence as opposed to being positively encouraged as it is on here.

Back