• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who will win the best young player at the tournament award?

Who will win the best young player at the tournament award?

• Total voters
neymar. if its close between neymar and someone else, i can see it going to the home player

Pogba, Neymar and Lukaku will all be giants this world cup
Pogba is by far France's best player already, monster

Young player of the tournament award nominees: Memphis Depay of Holland and France duo Paul Pogba and Raphael Varane.

James Rodriguez. Even if he wins the main one (Which he won't but should).

My one contention about Rodriguez winning the Award is that he didn't play in the Semi Final, and, consequently, didn't play in the Final.

Toni Kroos has been the best player I think. He scored 2 v Argentina but has been making Germany tick throughout the tournament.

My one contention about Rodriguez winning the Award is that he didn't play in the Semi Final, and, consequently, didn't play in the Final.

Toni Kroos has been the best player I think. He scored 2 v Argentina but has been making Germany tick throughout the tournament.

I find it really hard to look past Muller if a German player is to win it. I do rate Hummels massively, but he hasn't been outstanding in the way Cannavaro was and I think that's more or less the standard for a defender to win it.

I disagree as he excited me more in 5 games than Messi has in 7 and I'm sure a few would agree.

Are you a clairvoyant? :)

Back