• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's the Passion...Lets be having u

We are Tottenham

Kasey Keller
Where have are fans gone on the streets of London. go up the city and you will see gooner shirts go to walthamstow and you will see gooner shirts
go to Leyton the same again and in f~~~~~ing Tottenham...

seriously where are our fans ..not proud enough to where the shirt are we ....

or are we seriously on the decline in London?

Personally, I'm really pleased that you don't see Spurs shirts everywhere. Most of the people who wear a shirt when they go shopping with their missus are plastics.

Personally, I'm really pleased that you don't see Spurs shirts everywhere. Most of the people who wear a shirt when they go shopping with their missus are plastics.

agreed on that... but I worry that we are not in the big Picture at all...
especially among younger football fans................................

Not being funny but for some reason Spurs shirts are the most bland of all footy shirts. Always have been.
With exception to the 2005 season Kappa ensemble.

Funnily enough there was someone wearing the shirt when I was up in the cotswold today. I had to mention to my friend oh look theres a fellow yid and she looked at me bemused before I explained it all to her.
Anyway, most of our support resides in the more beautiful areas of the country nowadays

Funnily enough there was someone wearing the shirt when I was up in the cotswold today. I had to mention to my friend oh look theres a fellow yid and she looked at me bemused before I explained it all to her.
Anyway, most of our support resides in the more beautiful areas of the country nowadays

Theres quite a few Yids about in Somerset. My car was borderline on passing its M.O.T a couple of years ago but the garage owner passed it after he saw my Spurs air freshener :)

Theres quite a few Yids about in Somerset. My car was borderline on passing its M.O.T a couple of years ago but the garage owner passed it after he saw my Spurs air freshener :)

That's disgraceful, he let a death trap out on the roads because of a spurious sporting allegiance. Give me the name and address of the garage and I'll pass it on to VOSA.

He ain't got a mate who does dodgy MOTs for Spurs fans in the Dunstable area has he by any chance? ;)

I wear my shirts in the gym. I hate people who go around in their shirts unless it's a match day.
It's all about consistency, I didn't wear my shirts last year when we were doing well and I didn't wear them 15 years ago when we weren't.
Alot of gooners also can't see a spurs fan without commenting, I really dislike people speaking to me when they are beneath me!

All of the gooner shirts you see are "sweat-shop" specials, that you could probably pick up in any High Street market stall, whereas a Spurs shirt is a quality product, worn by the discerning!?

I saw a few 'pool shirts at a festival at the weekend past. I was asking myself why would you even think of wearing a football shirt to festival in the first place. Gobbricks.

Back