• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What have I missed?

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Been off the site for most of the last month, for various reasons... so what has been happening while I've been gone? Who has brick on a train? Who has been eating at the local Harvester and how many times have people discussed their different problems with women?

Have we signed Diego yet? And of course by that I mean the character from Ice Age, would I really want to bring football in to this forum? :-k

Been off the site for most of the last month, for various reasons... so what has been happening while I've been gone? Who has brick on a train? Who has been eating at the local Harvester and how many times have people discussed their different problems with women?

Have we signed Diego yet? And of course by that I mean the character from Ice Age, would I really want to bring football in to this forum? :-k

DHSF came out

Chichester abuses animals

Everybody else is watching American sports now

I can confirm that DHSF came out and boy did he do it in style, lots of fancy dresses and dancing and singing WMCA songs while seating on the laps of chinese businessman.

Chichester died apparently, it was very sad. The guy was so good looking he kept getting attacked by other men, became almost impossible for him to leave the house.

Oh and harry redknapp is a taco.

I can confirm that DHSF came out and boy did he do it in style, lots of fancy dresses and dancing and singing WMCA songs while seating on the laps of chinese businessman.

Chichester died apparently, it was very sad. The guy was so good looking he kept getting attacked by other men, became almost impossible for him to leave the house.

Oh and harry redknapp is a taco.

Football in random [-X[-X[-X

Infraction!

Back