• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Votes for boats, i told you so hahaha

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Grant all illegal immigrants an amnesty to stay in Britain': Tory MP calls for 'seismic' change in policy to attract minority vote
Nadhim Zahawi says amnesty makes political and economic sense
'We shouldn't be afraid to think outside our comfort zone,' he says
Tories won just 16 per cent of non-white vote at 2010 election

Hmm i wonder what was behind labours open door policy to immigration instead of a quota system like most other developed countries, it always was for one reason to win more votes.

Read somewhere but cant find the link that in a survey of recent immigrants to the country out of a 1000 people asked 50% voted for labour 10% tory 105 liberal and the rest did not bother voting. Cool trick by labour, do not worry about the shortage of homes, school places or the fact it under cuts locals wages often the lowest paid in society, just get those votes in.

I will always hold labour and the left to account for what they did to this country with regards the EU and immigration and the economy. They destroyed the country, the utter bastards. Anyone wishing to apologise for telling me i was talking gonad*s for suggesting that the only reason labour wanted mass immigration was because they thought they would get more votes out of it is welcome to apologise, im a forgiving man and well accept it.

See you liberal weirdos in a couple of weeks.

Back