• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Vote For Sandro *

It won't open properly on the iPhone. When I can get on a computer I will!

I so love that he plays for us.

Done. Just out of curiosity is sandro well known in brazil, like is he a household name or popular? Or is he relatively unknown (for someone who plays for the national team - think gareth barry i.e. not many have heard of him or not too many fans over than in his club but, is still known compared to non internationals)

first attempt to vote ended up with a message: you have voted for the same player twice (actually it's thrice...)

so second time, i voted the 2nd and 3rd places to some rather unknown (to me) players Lima and another.

first attempt to vote ended up with a message: you have voted for the same player twice (actually it's thrice...)

so second time, i voted the 2nd and 3rd places to some rather unknown (to me) players Lima and another.

I had the same experience as Mr Green. Had to vote for all three players. I likewise voted the other two votes for Brazilians I had never heard of!

Done.

Thats an interesting competition. Who do you guys reckon will win? My knowledge on many of those players is limited....

Back