• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vinyl Help

Disco Benny

Wayne Routledge
I'm trying to find a copy ot Otis Redding's 'That's How strong my Love Is' on Vinyl, it was the B side to Mr Pitiful, do any of you fine gentelmen collect vinyl and know where the best place to find it would be (I've tried Google) or know where I can get a copy of the artwork for the sleeve? I have found a copy of the disc, but need artwork to. Cheers

otis_redding-mr._pitiful.jpg

http://www.musicstack.com/item/22960646

60 seconds on google mate, you didnt look very hard did ya?

I'm trying to find a copy ot Otis Redding's 'That's How strong my Love Is' on Vinyl, it was the B side to Mr Pitiful, do any of you fine gentelmen collect vinyl and know where the best place to find it would be (I've tried Google) or know where I can get a copy of the artwork for the sleeve? I have found a copy of the disc, but need artwork to. Cheers

I collect vinyl and buy a lot of soul. I have had a look around people that I buy off and would recommend. Crazy Beat have a copy for sale in decent condition and at a fair price. It is a UK issue, not a US one, which is a shame but otherwise looks good.

Bought my self a old (new for me) Denon amp, Nikko recordplayer and Mission speakers last weekend, been spinning Funkadelic - Maggot Brain the last couple of days!

Back