• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Triumph GT6

Superhudd

Simon Davies
Tonight I persuaded the misses to forgoe the usual yearly holiday due to her being up the duff, and instead I am buying a Triumph GT6 with the money.

Spares are easy to come by, so no worry there.

Spent the last 4 hrs which have flown by looking at stuff on the internet from projects from wrecks to show cars.

All the spares one might need
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/SubCategory--Triumph-GT6--m-674

3130627-4.jpg

What vintage cars for around 5k betters a GT6.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!oQE9fskJ8uTBPd1(7)V+w~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqR,!oQE9fskJ8uTBPd1(7)V+w~~60_3.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 5
nice and excellent skills of persuasion, does it need restoring?

my old dear's got a triumph stag which she's had since the 70's, she had it restored a few years ago so it's in mint condition. i'm gonna take it off her hands in a few years, can't have old biddies driving round in cars of that beauty.

it's the same as this one but in topan orange:

Attachments

• triumph_stag.jpg
    triumph_stag.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 14
My colleague has a GT6 (his second) and has enogh parts to build another one! He drives it every day, smart looking motor.

I always wanted a TR5

fs_29062006_017.jpg

nice and excellent skills of persuasion, does it need restoring?

my old dear's got a triumph stag which she's had since the 70's, she had it restored a few years ago so it's in mint condition. i'm gonna take it off her hands in a few years, can't have old biddies driving round in cars of that beauty.

it's the same as this one but in topan orange:

Haven't chosen one yet, my cousin is a mechanic so will get him on board to help finding a sound one.

I persuaded her by saying that because of his history the value would not go down, and we could sell in 2 years without losing much.

What got me to do it was watching this new Sky Atlantic programme Petrol Heads, presented by one of the MCCann brothers, the misses watched it with me yesterday morning and she fell in love with the E-Type.. I said they are north of 50k. Whilst at the football I thought I would sound her out and I've come up trumps.

Also she watches that BBC antiques programme on around 5:30 every night where two dealers travel around and buy stuff and then sell at auction for Children in Need, they are always in a classic car. Antiques road trip...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xgqvf/episodes/guide#b01cbn9c

Superhudd - you are an idiot!

Now I want a fudging GT6 ](*,)

I'm imagining one in Black, after a 4 hour clay bar treatment, sunny day..........

Tonight I persuaded the misses to forgoe the usual yearly holiday due to her being up the duff, and instead I am buying a Triumph GT6 with the money.

Spares are easy to come by, so no worry there.

Spent the last 4 hrs which have flown by looking at stuff on the internet from projects from wrecks to show cars.

All the spares one might need
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/SubCategory--Triumph-GT6--m-674

3130627-4.jpg

What vintage cars for around 5k betters a GT6.

I used to have one of those in Black, got rid of it a few years ago and bought a 4.2 Jag also in Black.

Back