• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur (West London Branch)

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
Manager:
Harry Redknapp

Players:
Benoît Assou-Ekotto
Jermaine Jenas
Tom Carroll
Niko Kranjčar
Luke Young
Bobby Zamora

Adel Taarabt (on loan at Fulham)

I saw a list of loans that suggests we have a junior branch in the West Country. Not sure if they were just short one month types or that Swindon will be a team for us to watch.

BAE, Kranjcar and Carroll could be absolutely astonishing business for a club like QPR.

Some reported fitness concerns over BAE and Kranjcar, but the risk is low with a loan and both players have proven themselves good enough to be part of, at least, an upper half PL side. Carroll somewhat unproven, but bags of talent.

I really think that deadline trio could be the difference between promotion and staying in the Championship.

Really can't see how they won't come straight back up. Surprised no Premiership teams looked at the trio of them all could have walked into a lot of teams

I would take sexy Niko back in our current side. Need some guile back to compliment the brawn

Would have had him back straight away, better backup AM compared to Sig. Redknapp alienated him in the first place by not rotating! Cannot believe he wanted to come back!

Back