• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom cruise is jack reacher WTF

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
just seen the preview for it online, i know we have a film thread but really i have never seen anyone so badly cast before how the hell is he meant to play jack reacher he can't be more then 5 foot 5. Truly pathetic casting, i thought tom cruise was great in a lot of movies but he aint jack reacher.

he bought the rights to movie, or so i am led to believe - so he is effectively casting himself

Read a Lee Child Novel then tell me that the casting is good. Utter joke, I was thinking Dominic West or Viggo Mortensen as Reacher the 6'5" man mountain, not Tom Cruise who missed out by 1" of being cast in the Hobbit ffs!

Cruise is filthy rich and completely wacko. Produces his own films and casts himself as the lead obviously.

Lee Child said in an interview that his vision of Reacher was that he looked like Lawrence Dallaglio. Absolute disgrace

Child is well behind the movie though, promotes it on Facebook every chance he gets.

Will it be in 3D? Can't imagine anything more appropriate for that than his gigantic nose.

Child is well behind the movie though, promotes it on Facebook every chance he gets.

I wonder why..

1-loads-of-money.JPG

Back