• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood: A future Spurs manager in the making?

I thought Poyet was being groomed as our future manager. Remember that?
Yes it was a load of flimflam just like this.
Developing youths is completely different from managing a football team.

He is a fair bit older than AVB. I hope Avb starts a dynasty, like SAF at ManU and stays with us for years and years, taking us to the very very top.
In fact I hope we bugger up Modric's chance of a Champion's League medal by beating RM in the final in a year or two

"Sources within White Hart Lane believe Sherwood’s role is a clear indication the 43-year-old is being primed as the next manager if and when Villas-Boas, who has a three-year contract, moves on."

A role that has no similarities to management of a Premiership football team? The postion described doesn't even involve any level of coaching or team management.

Think he needs to go on loan to a championship club for a couple of seasons first. Like Hughton and Poyet have been doing.

Think he needs to go on loan to a championship club for a couple of seasons first. Like Hughton and Poyet have been doing.

Not sure any Championship clubs would want to take that risk. Hughton and Poyet were both heavily involved on the coaching side, whereas Sherwood has no record in that area.

Has anyone ever actually seen any quotes from Sherwood to say he wanted to go into first team management?

Back