• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This Paolo Di Canio Business

More to the point, it dosnt get exported to every country and counted in the top 50 British export products, or influence billions of young football fans globally ( by young I mean gullible and prone to marketing flimflam ). Which is of course the worry that the Durham Miners have been voicing, and have been calling for a restored Miners Trade Union banner at the stadium to remind people of the sacrifice of millions of ordinary people fighting facists from Cable Street to Guam. The Japanese facists were eating POWs in Borneo because they considered them not even human.

At the risk of sounding racist, I have zero faith in Itlay or its facist tendencies. The whole country is run by Germany anyway now, no more Bunga Bunga parties for you Berlusconi! I also enjoy the Christopher walken scene in True Romance, my favourite bit of 'fudge you nazis' in film history!

Which is ironic, because if nobody had made a big deal about it and sensationalised it in the media the 'young' football fans wouldn't have been any the wiser.

Also dangerous. Di Canio wasn't wandering around spouting off propaganda at everyone at Sunderland. Are we as a country now deciding that young people have to be spoon fed ideas that are deemed 'acceptable' rather than making up their own minds?

Last edited:
Couldn't help but wonder if, after spending hours debating it the day before, TalkSport would ask guest host Mark Bosnich his opinion on the whole thing.

I think there is a unwritten rule in football : good player, bad manager and bad player, good manager.
In that sense, not sure if Di Canio will go on to become a good manager.

Mussolini was somewhat of a nutter who flip-flopped on various issues and was simply determined to rule Italy with a jack-booted, iron-fisted police-state sensibility. He adopted Hitler's ideologies in his own Manifesto of Race in the late '30s, and people are split over whether he genuinely believed it or was just trying to get in bed with Hitler. Either way, it's too close for comfort at least and (at worst) it's a massive fudging cop-out and sell-out, one which (to me) firmly makes him a racist. I'd read up on him mate a central figure in modern history for sure and unerringly similar in appearance to a young Alexei Sayle!!!!
PM sent ;). Now for the match. :)

Which is ironic, because if nobody had made a big deal about it and sensationalised it in the media the 'young' football fans wouldn't have been any the wiser.

Also dangerous. Di Canio wasn't wandering around spouting off propaganda at everyone at Sunderland. Are we as a country now deciding that young people have to be spoon fed ideas that are deemed 'acceptable' rather than making up their own minds?

Are you under some illusion that we don't spoon feed people ideas? When the Catholic Church rewrote the naughty fascist bits out of their approved agendas in 1945 because they feared the stigma of hiding Nazis so much, and the UN was formed in order to prevent another human catastrophe, and the post war state was formed out of the ashes of failed consensus, they engineered into that basic human decency as a grounding. If that's spoon feeding then I'm all for it, and in any case some people still havnt got the message. Liberal flimflam apologists are still rampant, every day there's some uppity student or other who reckons they have discovered the matrix and defend all kinds of hideous behaviour spoon fed to them by some source other.

The point is, there are always red lines and if facists are over it then when one pops up, those of us who are vigilant can make a fuss and cut them down again like they cut down the millions of innocent lives. We will beat them with ideas, not staying silent when some motherfudger thinks he can sell books off his associations as Di Canio did is every citizens duty and the very basic root of the education which allows us to grow and prosper in peace.

Are you under some illusion that we don't spoon feed people ideas? When the Catholic Church rewrote the naughty fascist bits out of their approved agendas in 1945 because they feared the stigma of hiding Nazis so much, and the UN was formed in order to prevent another human catastrophe, and the post war state was formed out of the ashes of failed consensus, they engineered into that basic human decency as a grounding. If that's spoon feeding then I'm all for it, and in any case some people still havnt got the message. Liberal flimflam apologists are still rampant, every day there's some uppity student or other who reckons they have discovered the matrix and defend all kinds of hideous behaviour spoon fed to them by some source other.

The point is, there are always red lines and if facists are over it then when one pops up, those of us who are vigilant can make a fuss and cut them down again like they cut down the millions of innocent lives. We will beat them with ideas, not staying silent when some motherfudger thinks he can sell books off his associations as Di Canio did is every citizens duty and the very basic root of the education which allows us to grow and prosper in peace.

Well said.=D>

Agreed!!!!!
Great post, especially the last bit...

Back