• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This Is What Crazy Looks Like Via Text Messaging...

You know what Monkey boy? She does. I like drama i like excitement - she is definitely right up my alley. She seems easy also. Ticks my only box that I have to be ticket - Easy? Y/N

You know what Monkey boy? She does. I like drama i like excitement - she is definitely right up my alley. She seems easy also. Ticks my only box that I have to be ticket - Easy? Y/N

And you wonder why you make a "women are bitches" thread every three months? :D

And you wonder why you make a "women are bitches" thread every three months? :D

To be fair its only been about five weeks since the last one. Havent done one since and wont for a while. I have given up.

Crab - all women are up for bukkake. Just make sure you devour yourself with pineapple and not asparagus beforehand.

That was so funny, shame I did not read that Sunday evening, it would have really cheered me up then

Back