• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Gary Neville giving it that Rice is a big game player that turns up like Roy Keane post game yesterday. I mean, I confess not to have seen every single Rice game, but is he that player? Easy to say after one example but to compare or consider better than a man who basically pulled teams up by the straps regular...I found that OTT

He's got Rogers attitude while trying to be a B version of City (City 4 years ago)

Watched them yesterday and I really don't get how the media doesn't see/comment
- Bunch of not good enough City/Chelsea players
- Same too much possession, fanny out wide in final third (worse part of Pep's teams about 3-4 years ago) with no end product
- Ripped open by a couple of Eriksen passes with ease

Decent team but not elite level despite being assembled for elite costs

Media and journalist have always been very well entertained by the hospitality team at Woolwich, I know 2 journalist who loved going to Highbury and Emptycrates and didn't want to lose out on the gig.

Gary Neville giving it that Rice is a big game player that turns up like Roy Keane post game yesterday. I mean, I confess not to have seen every single Rice game, but is he that player? Easy to say after one example but to compare or consider better than a man who basically pulled teams up by the straps regular...I found that OTT

The whole response to that game is seriously OTT, it was a poor error strewn game played by two teams scared to lose.
Turgid game being described as a marvellous game to keep sky subscription fees rolling in.

Let them continue to big up arsenal. Makes it more fun when the inevitable collapse comes.
Meanwhile, we're doing our thing under the radar. We're getting some praise for style, but no one is taking us seriously. Long may that continue!

Let them continue to big up arsenal. Makes it more fun when the inevitable collapse comes.
Meanwhile, we're doing our thing under the radar. We're getting some praise for style, but no one is taking us seriously. Long may that continue!
I’m not quite sure about that, we are being praised a lot all over the place and i’m sure i heard somewhere, maybe match of the day? Where the commentator tipped us for being contenders. We are getting hype and if the form continues, we could quite easily get the hype Arsenal did last season which is not a good thing.

The whole response to that game is seriously OTT, it was a poor error strewn game played by two teams scared to lose.
Turgid game being described as a marvellous game to keep sky subscription fees rolling in.
Exactly, they were minutes away from Man U winning it only for VAR to chalk it off. There was not a lot of quality on show.

C'mon man, they don't collapse. Their young team is so young and their youth means that they 'run out of steam', and who could stop the Emirates Marketing Project juggernaut? Not a young team who youthfully throw away the points they needed to keep to win. But that's young kids for you. They're young and youthful.

The deluded gooner fans on their forum yesterday after our win.

PL has to be the most annoying to follow in world football. Spuds, City and Pool all win with undeserved late goals. Now watch the officials tuck us up tomorrow afternoon.

How did they have 12 mins added time?

Luckiest team on the planet.

It's Sheffield at home. Should never have taken this long. They'll get pumped next weekend.

All this added time is absolutely crap.

Sp**s have had the easiest start to the season and haven’t been all too convincing.

I expect us to batter them but we’ll probably have some random ass injuries.

The deluded gooner fans on their forum yesterday after our win.

PL has to be the most annoying to follow in world football. Spuds, City and Pool all win with undeserved late goals. Now watch the officials tuck us up tomorrow afternoon.

How did they have 12 mins added time?

Luckiest team on the planet.

It's Sheffield at home. Should never have taken this long. They'll get pumped next weekend.

All this added time is absolutely crap.

Sp**s have had the easiest start to the season and haven’t been all too convincing.

I expect us to batter them but we’ll probably have some random ass injuries.

Pretty much what our fans say about them isn't it?

Maybe realise that people are people, whatever team they support?

Pretty much what our fans say about them isn't it?

Maybe realise that people are people, whatever team they support?
It's the complaining about scoring in extra time that gets me, completely ignoring the fact they won about 6 games last season in over time of stoppage time.

Our fans called them lucky for winning in extra time, forgetting the wins against leicester etc...

It's what fans do. Moan about their rivals.

We probably all know fans of other teams and they are just reasonable people like some of us and we can have a bit of banter with them without rancour, the internet allows the village idiots to spout their ravings and portray other clubs fans as deranged and delusional.

Back