• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

hahahaha .. fudging media falling all over themselves on how Arsenal rescued a point and it's still in their hands ..

Where are the Arteta worshippers now?
And o how so young they are and not bottling it but young and showing how young you can be and not have young nation state money and still youth fully push Emirates Marketing Project all the young way.

Should have seen the fans on Arse mania giving it the biggun in the lead up, talking as if it was a dead cert 6-0 victory.

It also seems like the fan base have turned on Partey and Jesus, the 2 players who a couple of months ago were being touted as legends in the making.
Partay seemed to have the touch of a rapist today. Allegedly.

Wanted to send my Arsenal mates a wind up about not celebrating St Totteringham’s day but might give it a few more games depending how they get on against Emirates Marketing Project and during the run in for the rest of the season.

Wanted to send my Arsenal mates a wind up about not celebrating St Totteringham’s day but might give it a few more games depending how they get on against Emirates Marketing Project and during the run in for the rest of the season.

In time, when they fudge this season and then when the inevitable "surprise" next season, when they revert to norm

Heard one media outlet call them plucky hahahah

Everyone is in on the big PR machine to protect them from potential failure now it seems, even some of the Spurs beat journos are joining in.

Not one clam did that for us that I recall? In a season we didn't once top the league (this lot did though...) we got pelters and still do.

But they'll tell you the media and refs are against them, they're young, blah blah.

If they do it, seriously fair play to them, would be a massive achievement but if they don't, they deserve to be branded bottlers and weak just like we were.

Everyone is in on the big PR machine to protect them from potential failure now it seems, even some of the Spurs beat journos are joining in.

Not one clam did that for us that I recall? In a season we didn't once top the league (this lot did though...) we got pelters and still do.

But they'll tell you the media and refs are against them, they're young, blah blah.

If they do it, seriously fair play to them, would be a massive achievement but if they don't, they deserve to be branded bottlers and weak just like we were.

and who was actually top that season us or Arsenal, yep at Xmas Arsenal were top

I am massively enjoying their stumble. And aware of the ‘narrative’ being peddled. Fact is, we all know what is happening and I hope this isn’t the foundation of something none of us want to see.

The ref donated 10 minutes of extra time. No wonder they eked out a draw. When they miss out, I will gloat all over the place happily!

and 8 minutes for the HT stoppage time also IIRC.

18 minutes total in the match...

and the new stoppage time rules we saw in the world cup come in next season, these clams will be getting 30 mins a game to grab points!

The amount of crap I have taken from Arsenal fans since yesterday
They seem to have forgotten their last 3 games and how they have well and truely blown it now

The amount of crap I have taken from Arsenal fans since yesterday
They seem to have forgotten their last 3 games and how they have well and truely blown it now

I fudging destroyed a Woolwich supporting mate of mine on Friday coz he'd been battering me for weeks. He absolutely fudged me up the ass yesterday. If City come through on Wednesday, the season will at least give me something to fight back with.

I can't believe I'm having to place all my eggs in the basket of a corrupt, oil funded club who belong in the relegation zone or the Championship. But principles will only take you so far. All aboard the Abu Dhabi train.

I fudging destroyed a Woolwich supporting mate of mine on Friday coz he'd been battering me for weeks. He absolutely fudged me up the ass yesterday. If City come through on Wednesday, the season will at least give me something to fight back with.

I can't believe I'm having to place all my eggs in the basket of a corrupt, oil funded club who belong in the relegation zone or the Championship. But principles will only take you so far. All aboard the Abu Dhabi train.
They way I see it, City and Chelsea ruined football years ago. So what’s one more league title? Especially if it stops ‘them’ from winning one?

As i said a while ago, whether Arsenal win the title or not, it's win:win for me.

Having said that, i wouldn't rule out City dropping the ball a bit tomorrow, so....

U18s schooled tonight by West Ham in the FA Youth Cup Final. 5-1 West Ham, almost over. If only it could rub off on the first team tomorrow.

Back