• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Teething

NickTB

Alan Hutton
Aaaaaargghhhhh

Fourth tooth is on its way and my 9 month old is putting us all through the mill. It's horrible when you can't help.

Can't remember if it was Leeds or spooky that suffered in a similar way?

We've all suffered with teething mate. Have a suspicion that our daughter's final molars might be on the way through. It's got matginally better over time - the first one was awful. Good luck!

We've all suffered with teething mate. Have a suspicion that our daughter's final molars might be on the way through. It's got matginally better over time - the first one was awful. Good luck!

Cheers fella. Luck is definitely needed!

Ibruprofen is the winner mate.....its better for teething pain.

Get some bonjela and clean the LO's teeth regularly.......that really helps.

But at the end of the day.......it's a massive fudging pain in the arse.

Had an awful day! My little boy is 5 months and has been teething since he was 7 weeks!!! We give him nurofen for babies, powders, teething rings from the freezer everything. He puts anything in his mouth bless him. I share your pain it's horrible I wish I could take all the pain for him.

Ibruprofen is the winner mate.....its better for teething pain.

Get some bonjela and clean the LO's teeth regularly.......that really helps.

But at the end of the day.......it's a massive fudging pain in the arse.

Never before has the expression "this" been more appropriate!

Had an awful day! My little boy is 5 months and has been teething since he was 7 weeks!!! We give him nurofen for babies, powders, teething rings from the freezer everything. He puts anything in his mouth bless him. I share your pain it's horrible I wish I could take all the pain for him.

Yep been at it since 5.30 this mor ing. She's asleep now but I have no doubt she'll be awake soon. It's a shame as up until a couple of. Weeks ago she was sleeping 12 hours per night

Isabelle has 16 teeth, just the 4 high teeth to come, which happen to be the worst!

She does sleep through though, apart from the odd waking in the night for a cht for a couple of hours!! :)

Hello unknown, I didn't realise you were about again. How's Spain treating you? Hope your little one is thriving well

We have two now, we are moving to Portugal when the moment is right, all about the kids really.. hoping its sometime this year, we aren't selling up here though... probably be more like 8 months in Portugal and 4 here. In other words, Jan to May.... in Portugal then June to August here, then September to November in Portuagal with December here.

Whereabouts in Portugal? My mrs is from Madeira and her parents have a place in silves

Last edited:
My little Roy sleeps 7pm til 630 pretty much undisturbed which is the one saving grace.

lucky sod.

First one had me up all hours, terrible sleep patterns.

Second one is now is nearly 5 months but sleeps like a trooper.

lucky sod.

First one had me up all hours, terrible sleep patterns.

Second one is now is nearly 5 months but sleeps like a trooper.

It's all about routine I was told before he was born. My Missus is a nursery nurse so he's been taught day from night from day one. I'm very lucky yes!

Back