• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Swansea Fans

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
I was sat in the South Upper a few seats from them, and there were some pwoper nawty nutters in the Swansea crowd

I think a few of them were busting to come over and have a scrap, so the piled in extra stewards and police near us

Heard quite a few "jew" sneers from some of the less sensible ones

There was one particular fella with a yellow t-shirt and his mate with a jug ear. One had a few teeth missing.

In the second half they got a massive "ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND!!!" right in their faces, which they really enjoyed

Most of their fans were decent enough though, and appreciated the banter when we gave them some stick back

Last edited:
They were pretty loud for a large part of the game though, probably the best I've heard at the Lane this season.

What's happened to the Park Lane??? The South Lower used to be our hardcore, its been relatively quiet for a while now.

Does anyone from here sit (stand) in lower corner where the Park Lane meets the shelf? What's happened over there?

They were good, but the Shamrock Rovers boys and girls just clinched it for me. As for the Park Lane, I was sat in Block 35 and I thought the atmosphere it was pretty good around me. However, the stewards try valiantly to get people to sit down, which doesn't help matters.

They were pretty loud for a large part of the game though, probably the best I've heard at the Lane this season.

What's happened to the Park Lane??? The South Lower used to be our hardcore, its been relatively quiet for a while now.

Does anyone from here sit (stand) in lower corner where the Park Lane meets the shelf? What's happened over there?

Its crap now really.The better we've got the worse the atmosphere has got.Think you can apply that to most of the top clubs

They were good, but the Shamrock Rovers boys and girls just clinched it for me. As for the Park Lane, I was sat in Block 35 and I thought the atmosphere it was pretty good around me. However, the stewards try valiantly to get people to sit down, which doesn't help matters.

I see what you did there !

Back