• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Superstition

Papercut

Jermaine Jenas
It's doing my bloody head in!

I've got the 'Taxi for Maicon' tee-shirt and I wore it whilst we had our 12 game streak (with Bale going goal crazy). I told the missus not to wash it as it couldn't be a coincidence 8-[

I got in late for the Liverpool game and put it on and we lost, I put it down to not wearing at the start.

Needless to say it went into the wash and was packed away since.

I sat here at 70 mins and thought "f*ck it, we need something" :D

I went and quite sheepishly put on the shirt.

Now call me superstitious... :D

COYS!

I'm not gonna reveal what they are, but I got them all spot on this week. Thinking back I've been a bit sloppy in recent weeks, so I'm going to do it all exactly the same way next week. Hopefully I'm on to something here.

Dont mention it

Trailing bricky 1 - 0, such was my confidence in my abysmal sports betting record, i called the old 365 account and stuck 150 on city to win full time.

Delighted with the outcome, will be doing same against Chelsea.

Merge with superstitions thread if you do so wish.

Not really a superstition, but a guy at the Sydney pub had to leave to get his train home. He literally left a minute before the first goal.

He won't be allowed back anytime soon!

Diego, Diego...

Got stuck in traffic in Southbury Road/Enfield (perhaps that's why the game kicked-off late?). Lots of errands and only got to occassionally check the scores on the mobile.

Got in and knew it was 0-0. Thought f*ck it. Went and put the Bale tee on. Tuned into my stream at 85 minutes I kid you not.

Ran to the missus and I think I got some recognition for the power of the tee-shirt - I think she may have aknowledged it (finally!) :D

Hmm...

Back