• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Strange' own goal in Scotland v Nigeria game..........................

Hmmm ... His left arm does cop a whack. It could have been the force that made it look so bad??

no way that's anything other than a **** up, he's to far out to pull something like that, especially with players closer to the goal, and look at his face when it happens

he's always been a clown, this is incompetence not conspiracy

no way that's anything other than a **** up, he's to far out to pull something like that, especially with players closer to the goal, and look at his face when it happens

he's always been a clown, this is incompetence not conspiracy

yeah, he would have to be absolutely mad to actually do that deliberately considering the match fixing concerns that were surrounding that game.

I played in goal and the more I look at that the more it looks like he threw it in towards the goal. His arm did take a whack but not sufficient enough to make the ball move with the force it went with.

Not sure whether he did it on purpose or not like Neymar says you'd have to be mad to know there's speculation about fixing and still do it.

Out of interest why has this game been surronded by match fixing speculation in particular?

Not sure whether he did it on purpose or not like Neymar says you'd have to be mad to know there's speculation about fixing and still do it.

Out of interest why has this game been surronded by match fixing speculation in particular?

Or had it counted he would've claimed "but the striker fouled me and knocked the ball out of my hands", all of you seem to have been fooled by it.

As a keeper myself, I have been guilty of some absolute howlers, however that can surely not be anything other than a purposeful throw into the net.

Back