• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Arsenal on New York Subway Trains

Whilst your there THFC6061, stick the picture of Wenger in a thong on the Goon seats.

:)

arseneontubejpga1poy.jpg

Just saw a picture of the exterior. Looks like it is the shuttle that runs from Times Square to Grand Central. I go through Grand Central so will check it out.

To expand on the above, it is a short one stop trip--the equivalent of having the tube just run from Piccadilly Circus to Kings Cross back and forward all day. It is well used because it links several subway lines --the "red" lines (number 1,2 and 3) with the green lines (4,5 and 6) which run in parallel up and down town from the Bronx, through Manhattan to Brooklyn.

Since it is a heavily used self contained line, it would have a been an obvious choice for this sort of makeover. It is amazing though given how little coverage there used to be over here.

Does the American public even know what logo is that ? Looking at our logo, they are probably thinking it belongs to a new fried chicken restaurant.:lol:

Does the American public even know what logo is that ? Looking at our logo, they are probably thinking it belongs to a new fried chicken restaurant.:lol:

Doesn't have to be Americans though---I had an Olympiakos supporter (owner of a Greek diner) identify us as the team with the chicken badge 8-[

Doesn't have to be Americans though---I had an Olympiakos supporter (owner of a Greek diner) identify us as the team with the chicken badge 8-[

I don't understand why we chose chicken as our logo. Maybe if there had been atleast 1 world famous fried chicken restaurant that time, they would have think twice about choosing chicken as our logo.:lol:

Back