• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs up to 5th in All-Time Premier League Table

Loving all these tables. I see it's that tight between us and Chelsea in the All-Time Top Flight Points Table , we need to at least match them for points this season to stay in there. Starting with our next game at WHL on Saturday week - a six-pointer!

All-Time Top Flight Points Table 1888-89 - 2012-13

Total Games - Total Points

Chelsea 3,798 - 3,139
Tottenham Hotspur 3,783 - 3,135

Last edited:
I have been informed by a gooner that they have never 'really' been relegated, apparantly it was only a technical relegation

I have been informed by a gooner that they have never 'really' been relegated, apparantly it was only a technical relegation

They were definitely relegated for finishing bottom in 1913. Its their promotion in 1919 when finishing 5th in the last pre-war season that is the technicality (aka bribery).

Iirc, their record that season was the worst win % ever, the first to go under 8%, until the PL era where a couple of teams have done worse.

They were definitely relegated for finishing bottom in 1913. Its their promotion in 1919 when finishing 5th in the last pre-war season that is the technicality (aka bribery).

Iirc, their record that season was the worst win % ever, the first to go under 8%, until the PL era where a couple of teams have done worse.

That is to say their place in the top flight to this very day is fraudulent.

Back