• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son wished me happy birthday

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Not my actual son, he is in Durham at university and has seemingly forgotten about me.

But our South Korean striker in the form of an email. I miss getting the card through the post like we used to.

Tanya in the rising sun gave me a free drink last night but I think that was just because I complemented her Welsh rabbit.

Not my actual son, he is in Durham at university and has seemingly forgotten about me.

But our South Korean striker in the form of an email. I miss getting the card through the post like we used to.

Tanya in the rising sun gave me a free drink last night but I think that was just because I complemented her Welsh rabbit.
What about her beaver?

Ok I'll bite. Happy birthday you old weird perverted fudgea.
This place would be worse without you. That's not necessarily a compliment.
Luv ya. COYS

Did he ask for your bank details?

This is G³ levels of desperate, but still...

Happy birthday Chich! Custard all round.

Mate I'm well tinkled right kow. We went in the tollgate in Bramber for finner is lucky because it just across road literally 1 minutes walk. Lots of food berr and we top of the guvking league so have that.

Tom finally called wish he happy birthday and apparently Joe and steph popcorn was from him. I fo love popcorn. Is my first birthday since he born I mot spent with him. It made me a little sad but Lucy and I are going up the bath with custard and she got tights and I wearing leotard and we hona got out freak on oh yeah

Back