• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Since Spurs last Won a Trophy site hacked

Spurs and Arsenal hackers battling against one another. What's changed with the "sincespurslastwonatrophy" website. I haven't seen the original

Spurs and Arsenal hackers battling against one another. What's changed with the "sincespurslastwonatrophy" website. I haven't seen the original

So this is face of football hooliganism in the 21st century? Man I wish I more tech literate, I'd give that Arsenal website the pasting of its lifetime.........wearing nothing more than my Stone Island undies and reading specs.

Joking aside L'**** winning/being handed, and grabbing with one hand, the FA Cup this season does put the pressure back on us. Since we won the League Cup in 2008 the following teams have won major trophies:

Portsmouth
Man Utd
Chelsea
Emirates Marketing Project
Birmingham City
Wigan
Swansea City
Liverpool
and now L'****
(Fulham have also reached the Europa final)

There is a concerning pattern in terms of number of major trophies we have won per decade too (ave league position in brackets):

1960s - 5 (4th)
1970s - 3 (13th)
1980s - 3 (8th)
1990s - 2 (10th)
2000s - 1 (9th)
2010s - 0 (5th)

You could argue (wrongly in my opinion) that finishing 4th AND qualifying for the CL should also count as a trophy so you could have a mark for this decade.

Youtube, for some ****in reason, had liverscum winning the Champions league as one of their suggestions, for my sins I watched it

Will Spurs win the League or Champions League in our lifetimes? We ****in better do... It ****in HAS to happen, like, HAS TO HAPPEN

Back