• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Saw Gary Neville talking about how it was unfair Saudi Sportswashing Machine can't spend what they want.
Yes Carragher and Neville and the fans of other clubs, on the Overlap podcast, were saying what a shame it is that clubs can't invest whatever they want. His solution is that they have to show the funds up front, to ensure they have the cash, then they can spend whatever they want, even trillions is fine, as long as they have it.
Jesus Christ, what a plonker.
Fans of smaller teams are saying there is literally no way to climb up to the top, completely ignoring that Spurs have done just that. The long way. The hard way. For 20 years, spending what we earned rather than spending Thai/Russian/US/Qatari/Saudi money.

Yes Carragher and Neville and the fans of other clubs, on the Overlap podcast, were saying what a shame it is that clubs can't invest whatever they want. His solution is that they have to show the funds up front, to ensure they have the cash, then they can spend whatever they want, even trillions is fine, as long as they have it.
Jesus Christ, what a plonker.
Fans of smaller teams are saying there is literally no way to climb up to the top, completely ignoring that Spurs have done just that. The long way. The hard way. For 20 years, spending what we earned rather than spending Thai/Russian/US/Qatari/Saudi money.

The media are only interested in what they perceive as big teams with lots of followers as that gets them more revenue in the cash making projects. BBC just follow their lead. I much preferred the old TV coverage with just a presenter and highlights, let people make their own opinion of what they've seen. I don't need it when I go to cinema, theatre or show.

The media are only interested in what they perceive as big teams with lots of followers as that gets them more revenue in the cash making projects. BBC just follow their lead. I much preferred the old TV coverage with just a presenter and highlights, let people make their own opinion of what they've seen. I don't need it when I go to cinema, theatre or show.
Post of the year right there.

Never agreed with anything more. All I want when I watch it is the commentators to say the name of the players so I know how to pronounce them and don't make a dingdong of myself at work when talking football and completely get a players name wrong.

Took me a year to say Pavluchenko(spelling) correctly.

Post of the year right there.

Never agreed with anything more. All I want when I watch it is the commentators to say the name of the players so I know how to pronounce them and don't make a dingdong of myself at work when talking football and completely get a players name wrong.

Took me a year to say Pavluchenko(spelling) correctly.

I've given up on names of players, it's made worse by those who change the name they have on shirt.

Wholeheartedly agree. There's no objectivity in terms of how games, clubs and in game situations are viewed. Who was involved has all the emphasis, not the incident or result in its own right.

NQGAbnuQig8OOOicW6XJtHL7gU7eVt9n_HP8OxcLHdWZtcaGKYP9HSc_1noEZZyJpcAg-sTmrCdieSkjjHjoBll7ugsYWUbgJbYdNby0MAKUcFMq1XMcixRiNxo_f3x6PlkM5M300A

Back