• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Remember remember, the 5th of November

Armenia Spur

Steven Caulker
Remember remember, the 5th of November

6 years ago today, THAT tackle from Ledley, THAT header from Daws, Keane putting Boularouz on his arse, and Lennon tucking it away, feels like yesterday! Hope this kind of delirium comes back to the lane soon..

[video=youtube;F0rA_ASWIs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0rA_ASWIs8[/video]

Always tinkles me off that they scored from the corner after Ledders amazing tackle. Almost sours it. But it was the best tackle. EVER.

I actually thought Vertonghens "king" moment came funnily enough at home to Chelsea when Torres was clean through and Vertonghen made a brilliant tackle to deny him.

Great to see that game again, remember being in the Shelf side for that one.

I hope Vertonghen can become as good as Ledley but hope we don't expect too much from him too soon.

Funny, I was wondering why there was no thread on this yesterday. It seems, most of the Spurs fans can never forget this memorable win over Chelsea. I think this win over Chelsea was the turning point in our recent history, transforming us from a mid table club to a top 6 club. It was also the start of our unbeaten streak against Chelsea at WHL. It is a pity we had to lose that unbeaten streak this season.

Does anyone have the link to the epic video compilation from this game?
I remember it starts with all the bad memories from previous encounters and builds up to an orgasmic experience.
I think it was rocky music in the video.

Good times, Jol and Hughton hugging after a goal. What I'll never forget at the end, is the whole ground singing fudge off mourinho and the stewards smiling.

Does anyone have the link to the epic video compilation from this game?
I remember it starts with all the bad memories from previous encounters and builds up to an orgasmic experience.
I think it was rocky music in the video.

Tried to find that the other day and couldnt

Back