• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Bournemouth

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
LLoris - 6

Walker - 6
Alder - 7
Vert - 6
Rose - 5

Dembele - 7
Dier - 7

Lamela - 7
Alli - 6
Eriksen - 7

Kane - 8

Who would you give an 8 to apart from Kane? It was a decent performance but Bournemouth were appalling.

Bournemouth have been the worst team I have seen play by some margin. They managed to bring Spurs down to their level for much of the game. All our goals, bar one were down to horrendous errors on their part. We did not play particularly well.

Bournemouth have been the worst team I have seen play by some margin. They managed to bring Spurs down to their level for much of the game. All our goals, bar one were down to horrendous errors on their part. We did not play particularly well.
Disagree with us not playing well. Yes, Bournemouth were naive and looked like a championship team, but we made them look like it. The pressing at times was beautiful to watch, and we put them in all kinds of trouble with it, time and time again. Not an outstanding performance, but we put 5 behind them and passed them out without even getting out of 2nd gear. Our quality combined with their errors and us for once, BEING CLINICAL WHEN PRESENTED, killed the game.

LLoris - 8

Walker - 6
Alder - 8
Vert - 7
Rose - 6

Dembele - 8
Dier - 8

Lamela - 7
Alli - 8
Eriksen - 9

Kane - 8

Boruc - 10
Eddie Howe - 9.5

We didn't look like we got out of third gear, though part of that is because we didn't have to. You cant say how well we would have played had the opposition been better, or whether we would have been able to step things up

I never to subscribe to the opposition were just rubbish line - If the whole of the opposition are rubbish then its not a coincidence, a couple of players can have an off day but not a whole team - not at this level. In short, whilst Bournemouth were far from their best we were a big reason why they looked so poor - if we hadn't been at the races Bournemouth would have played a hell of a lot better.....

Disagree with us not playing well. Yes, Bournemouth were naive and looked like a championship team, but we made them look like it. The pressing at times was beautiful to watch, and we put them in all kinds of trouble with it, time and time again. Not an outstanding performance, but we put 5 behind them and passed them out without even getting out of 2nd gear. Our quality combined with their errors and us for once, BEING CLINICAL WHEN PRESENTED, killed the game.

Three of the goals came from basic keeping errors. Very scrappy game and not at all fluent. Pretty dull. given how many goals were scored.

Very good game for Eriksen & Kane

Only player I thought really struggled was Danny, looked really off the pace (not surprised based on playing time).

So what if the keeper dropped some fairly easy saves, but you have to be there to score them! It's not like he threw them in himself. We put them under pressure, and we took advantage of their mistakes. That's how you win games. If neither team makes a mistake, it will be 0-0.

Difficult one to score for me. No outstanding performances (except hat trick Kane and MOM Boruc of course). I would say

Above par: Kane, Dembele, Eriksen and Alder
Par: Walker, Verts, Alli Dier and Lamela (because of the goal)
Slightly below par: Lloris, Rose

I would agree. In spite of the score, it didn't feel like a convincing win, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It shows that we can win games without getting out of second gear, which is very useful and the sign of a good and confident team. One thing it sure wasn't was a lucky win, like so many we had in the past couple of years. As much as I rejoiced with the result, I would hate those types of wins, because we didn't really deserve them. At least now we do.

LLoris - 6
Walker - 6
Alder - 8
Vert - 7
Rose - 6
Dembele - 7
Dier - 7
Lamela - 6
Alli - 7
Eriksen - 9.5
Kane - 10

So what if the keeper dropped some fairly easy saves, but you have to be there to score them! It's not like he threw them in himself. We put them under pressure, and we took advantage of their mistakes. That's how you win games. If neither team makes a mistake, it will be 0-0.

I actually think we were smart ... we realized their keeper was nervous and we kept the pressure on him .. we took shots and made sure someone was close, so he knew if dropped/mishandled someone would be there to punish it ..

Back