• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pubs/bars in NYC showing Spurs

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Going to New York tomorrow. I watched us beat Milan and Sunderland in a bar called McGee's a couple of years ago. But the Everton game is 9am local time so not sure if they will show it. Anyone got any other suggestions?

Cheers Milo!

Hoping to watch the game in the same place I watched us two years ago as we won both games :) But I'd like to have a failsafe.

Cheers Milo!

Hoping to watch the game in the same place I watched us two years ago as we won both games :) But I'd like to have a failsafe.

They were a really welcoming bunch when I met them and there was a really good atmosphere in the pub.

I am very jealous, I love New York.

O'Casey's near Times Square is their weekend bar it's great. Got friendly with the owner who's a Spurs fan - he looked after me very well when Spurs were there last year.

Back