• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Personal Spurs Multimedia

VolSpur

Ramon Vega
A thread for sharing pics and video's we've taken throughout the years at Spurs related events. Any personal pics or videos from: Gameday photos, our away support, WHL, players you've met, behind-the-scenes stuff, etc, etc. Anything you want to share Spurs related, put it here.

I'll start off...

One I took of Livermore getting a bit too comfortable before the Monaco friendly:

9503685361_2eebaa7a36.jpg

Nice camera - good quality! Did you speak to Freund?- he looked friendly!

Yeah! He said a few words to us all as he passed by. Genuinely a nice guy. Proud to have a guy like him at our club.

I have a lot more that were shot RAW so they're huge files, but that size is the biggest this forum allows me.. I'll post some more soon. Would love to see more people add to it!

I feel it would be great if our official site would have a page where supporters could submit pictures from their experiences on game day. It would give people like me more of a chance to see what WHL's like on game day or a glimpse into what it's like to travel with the team for away matches. MCFC do a great job of this with their youtube page.. I've only gotten to go to a 2 friendlies (1 in D.C. and one in Monaco) and only been to the Lane once (when we relegated Birmingham City a few years back) so I really love seeing videos and pics from the club.

I would post my video I took on my blackberry curve of the Champions League music being played at WHL at inter at home, was a decent view as well. But unfortunately the music can't really be heard to well at all. The loudest part is me screaming "fudging come on" at the end so loudly that I sound like a little girl hahah!

I would post my video I took on my blackberry curve of the Champions League music being played at WHL at inter at home, was a decent view as well. But unfortunately the music can't really be heard to well at all. The loudest part is me screaming "fudging come on" at the end so loudly that I sound like a little girl hahah!

haha thats the kind of stuff I want to see! Stuff like that atleast gives me a taste of what its like to actually be there when in reality I'm miles and miles away. Makes my eyes tear up I get so excited sometimes haha

Back