• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Personal safety?? serious question

Yes, for kindergarden audience

OOOHohoohohoOO lookie youoooo! All grown up and testies dropped! You ate the whole wheel of cheese?`That's amazing! I'm not even mad.

Do you think Dumb and Dumber is a silly movie for children as well?

A bit off topic but I found out that the only place that actually spells the word Arcy used "Kindergarden" is Mexico. It's kindergarten everywhere else, but it's a commonly made mistake. One that I made untill a couple of days ago.

Yeah I know.

d8a859d0-5b10-49d1-a9fe-928ccfba60b4.jpg

OOOHohoohohoOO lookie youoooo! All grown up and testies dropped! You ate the whole wheel of cheese?`That's amazing! I'm not even mad.

Do you think Dumb and Dumber is a silly movie for children as well?

Dumb and Dumber had some genuinely funny gags for a mid-90s flicks.

Not some cringeworthy cheesy predictable blops

Yes, for kindergarden audience

Arc! I know your kind of a big deal round here but come on. You know people. Sure. Where'd you get your suit from..the..toilet store?!

It's the greatest film in comedy! So many quotes used by me and my mates from that film even now about 6 years or so after we first watched it.

people should be responsible for their pets...if a dog is not controlled properly, it is the owner that needs the kick in...as for that video raboner posted, i hope it's a trick because if it's true it makes me fudging sick and the plankton that did it should themselves be kicked off a bridge of great height. people who abuse animals are low in my book...

chich, i would say you were 100% correct in your behaviour, and the dog's owner needs to get their house in order. in essence, they're abusing their dog by allowing it to behave like that!

That is the right way to look at it. Wanton cruelty to animals is one thing and is reprehensible, conversely you have the other annoying mugs who take loving their pets too far and would be better served focussing their excessive energies on human beings, the thousands of children in the world in need of help.

I own pets, but I have argued this for years with my sister regarding her spoilt dog.. then when she finally conceived she says "oh.. I get it now! What a tool I was."

Anyone ever caught walking past a (human) charity or home for kids on their way to buy overpriced food for their cat or dog (or worse, steaks... I've seen it!) should be immediately arrested and taken to the relevant correctional facility. Rant over. For now!

Last edited:
Well how about that! I reply from a previous post and when it gets posted up on this page I see you've all moved on to discussing Anchorman! With ma wee Ron avatar looking out smugly from amongst it all!

He must know he's kind of a big deal!

"I don't know if you heard me counting there. I did over a thousand!"

Haha!

Must get to bed....."I'm Ron Burgundy, go fudge yourself San Diego!"

Last edited:
Back