• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine [the 39th game]

Will Ange come back to London right away? surely he's gonna stay there for a bit to see friends and family...

78k attendance, so there's the £££ I guess, wonder what our deal is with the promoter (that's my understanding of these things might be wrong...) Do we get a straight up fee to turn up or do we get a fee + share of ticket sales... I wonder.

Will Ange come back to London right away? surely he's gonna stay there for a bit to see friends and family...

78k attendance, so there's the £££ I guess, wonder what our deal is with the promoter (that's my understanding of these things might be wrong...) Do we get a straight up fee to turn up or do we get a fee + share of ticket sales... I wonder.

Think Ange's interview pre game was he was going to stay for a little to see friends/family. Team heads back because senior player will be going to international stuff soon enough and youth/academy boys have game this week-end.

Re how much money we make, it's whatever the take is, plus the boost in local merch sales but really it's seeding the club brand that has longer term benefits.

Think Ange's interview pre game was he was going to stay for a little to see friends/family. Team heads back because senior player will be going to international stuff soon enough and youth/academy boys have game this week-end.

Re how much money we make, it's whatever the take is, plus the boost in local merch sales but really it's seeding the club brand that has longer term benefits.

No he said he was going with the players then going to greece for a holiday.

Back