• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T?-ish-Premiership season summary

onlyme

Banned
I found Tuesday’s copy of The Guardina on the tube today (who actually pays money for that rag?)but there was actually an interesting football feature in amongst the teachers opposing any change articles. Absolutely funny that all the correspondents were white middle class men except for one token woman.

The questions asked were
1. Best player of the year.
2. Best manager
3. Best goal
4. Best match
5. Best signing
6. Worst flop
7. Biggest gripe
8. Change for next season

Bale, Mata, Carrick and Coutinho mentioned as best player.
Cameras in the changing rooms as the change for next season by one man. But relegate 5 teams was an interesting thought by another.

Last edited:
I found Tuesday’s copy of The Guardina on the tube today (who actually pays money for that rag?)but there was actually an interesting football feature in amongst the teachers opposing any change articles. Absolutely funny that all the correspondents were white middle class men except for one token woman.

The questions asked were
1. Best player of the year.
2. Best manager
3. Best goal
4. Best match
5. Best signing
6. Worst flop
7. Biggest gripe
8. Change for next season

Bale, Mata, Carrick and Coutinho mentioned as best player.
Cameras in the changing rooms as the change for next season by one man. But relegate 5 teams was an interesting thought by another.

:ross:

1. Best player of the year. - Bale or Mata for me
2. Best manager - Ferguson
3. Best goal - Suarez v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
4. Best match - City v Utd
5. Best signing - Michu for Value, RVP for impact
6. Worst flop - Adebayor
7. Biggest gripe - Bale getting booked for diving when contact and lack of pens we recieved, again when contact
8. Change for next season - Yellow cards to be able to be overturned

1. Best player of the year. - Bale or Mata for me
2. Best manager - Ferguson
3. Best goal - Suarez v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
4. Best match - City v Utd
5. Best signing - Michu for Value, RVP for impact
6. Worst flop - Adebayor
7. Biggest gripe - Bale getting booked for diving when contact and lack of pens we recieved, again when contact
8. Change for next season - Yellow cards to be able to be overturned

Somebody replied!!

Bale absolutely best player of the year. Best signing was Benteke. Worst flop was Redknapp. Can't think of the BEST match... Best goal was Bale against Sunderland.

Biggest gripe is (Ballotelli T shirt)..Why always us..the first time since the EPL went to 20 teams that our point score did not guarantee 4th.

Change for next season...how about play offs for the ECL slots?

Back