• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Football Questions

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Any random questions can go in here, from the typical question, similar to that which I'll write below, to the bizarre, I'll let you make your own minds up on those!

Anyway, anyone know a good site to buy a ticket for a tour of the Nou Camp? I looked but found only a site in Spanish, which doesn't help.

Did the tour 2 years ago. Just get a pass when you get there (assuming you're going this summer). You'll get to walk just about everywhere except for the home locker room. Would definitely recommend it.

These puns are awful, you could take your Piqué and decide upon the best, maybe a new thread is needed where I run a Puyol to decide..:

and dont forget to check out the new addition to the tour.....a cute little horse thats always disagreeing with its mother.

the little horse is called Neymar.

Staying in a luxury Vilanova would be nice.. But I heard the guide doesn't like to Thiago on about Messi.. Apparently: He's not the Masia, he's a very naughty boy..

Back