• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No highlights on tv tonight?

Spur of the moment

Frederic Kanoute
Cannot find any reference to Spurs v Swansea highlights on Sky or anywhere else tonight. Going by Sky's programme info it would appear their usual late evening show Ford Football Special at 10pm is showing ONLY the Cardiff v Emirates Marketing Project game.

Please tell me I'm wrong!

no MOTD2 either today, chalk it up to the anti spurs bias in the press (TM)

Last edited:
For some reason the highlights from today are only available from The Sun until some time tomorrow.

SSN deffo advertised it as highlights of both games earlier. I wasn't going to watch it for same reason otherwise. I've just told my mate to watch it to so it better be.

Sky, The Sun, same ****, different wrapping.

The Sun - Tottenham @SunTottenham

Remember, Sun+ will be the only place you can see Spurs v Swansea highlights - until 10.30pm TOMORROW. So why wait?

Back